Nick Del Rey

LOOΠΔ (LOONA)

Favorite is just a lead single right? I expected something “bigger” from their official debut.

Any word of a follow up comeback with another song from their debut album?

it isn't, in their live stream Yves said "please anticipate our debut and our full album!”

My friends have recently got me into LOONA and I really appreciate these girls! I would never listen to K-POP but there's something about them that makes me happy. ODD Eye Circle will remain the supreme subunit, and honestly, if you're trying to get into LOONA it's best to listen to ODD Eye Circle. Their songs Sweet Crazy Love, Girl Front, Uncover, and Chaotic are allllll bops. I'm glad that favOriTe wasn't the lead single, and just a pre-debut cause it was kinda underwhelming for a lead. All I'm thankful for is that they gave Kim Lip, JinSoul, and Choerry big parts in favOriTe. Kim, JinSoul, and Choerry had the best solo stuff and the label was really smart to put them in a subunit together. I'm excited to hear whatever they release next! 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

im really bothered by the line distribution, the entire ep hyunjin gets 3 seconds in every song, not to mention haseul who should be the main vocal, vivi and gowon at least get some lines in stylish but it just bothers me that heejin gets WAY more lines than other girls and is in every part of each song

i loved the entire ep tho and id say stylish, 9 and favorite are my fave songs