Nick Del Rey

LOOΠΔ (LOONA)

This was soooooo fucking good. They literally bodied both of the songs, and when they twerked in favOriTe I literally lost my shit! 

Although I think they shouldn't spread out so much! Some of the girls literally had to run to their spots just to hit a pose, and it made everything look really messy. I'm talking about Hi High specifically. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I don't know if you guys have seen it but BBC released the original choreography video for Hi High!! I love it so much more than the one they've been performing because it actually tells the story of the LOONAVERSE, and it confirmed all those theories. The power that this has omg...

I don't know if you guys have seen it but BBC released the original choreography video for Hi High!! I love it so much more than the one they've been performing because it actually tells the story of the LOONAVERSE, and it confirmed all those theories. The power that this has omg...

also the CAMERAWORK ! the camera operators at music shows should take some notes because the shots in this video are what we NEED

tbh, i really like Girl Front. people should stop "dragging" people for liking music, it's super stupid and childish.

yeah, it's really hard being a LOONA stan. I have a lot of people that are really rude towards me about it, but they're the same ones that would bop to Despacito (no shade) all summer.

if you like Girl Front, you should check out the rest of ODD EYE CIRCLE's album (Max & Match)! i started out liking Girl Front and then i slowly started listening to the rest of OEC's album and fell in love. recommendations: Sweet Crazy Love, Uncover, Chaotic, and Starlight. Also, the girls from OEC solo stuff is REALLY good. Kim Lip's Eclipse literally gave the gays rights, Jinsoul's Singing in the Rain single-handily ended the other rap girls, and Choerry's Love Cherry Motion is cute bop.  

yeah, it's really hard being a LOONA stan. I have a lot of people that are really rude towards me about it, but they're the same ones that would bop to Despacito (no shade) all summer.

if you like Girl Front, you should check out the rest of ODD EYE CIRCLE's album (Max & Match)! i started out liking Girl Front and then i slowly started listening to the rest of OEC's album and fell in love. recommendations: Sweet Crazy Love, Uncover, Chaotic, and Starlight. Also, the girls from OEC solo stuff is REALLY good. Kim Lip's Eclipse literally gave the gays rights, Jinsoul's Singing in the Rain single-handily ended the other rap girls, and Choerry's Love Cherry Motion is cute bop.  

Also if you like the OEC kinda style, Stylish from their debut album [+ +] really delivers

Also if you like the OEC kinda style, Stylish from their debut album [+ +] really delivers

i was literally going to talk about Stylish, but i didn't want to over do it! Stylish really is THAT song! :krylie:

honestly, unpopular opinion because the gays love Heat, but Stylish is the best song on [+ +]! It has one of the BEST line distributions on the album. literally the song doesn't have a single part where all the girls sing together just so BBC could say "they were all featured in the song", the girls vocals could literally end a fucking world war, Vivi finally got to sing, the whole fucking acapella part, and adlibs sent me into cardiac arrest. :air2:

literally one of the best b-side tracks. i didn't really stan Go Won at first, but she literally eats every song she's on. 

the taste jumped out ! see saw really is that bitch, that chorus is so unexpected yet works so perfectly at the same time

https://youtu.be/SbeQ4zn-buI

they truly did, i mean do i even need to talk about rosy?

you didn't have to, but you decided to spread the gospel anyways. EVERYONE SLEEPS ON ROSY!

some nights i lie wide awake in my bed thinking about this and i can't sleep...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcuycWRm40c

you didn't have to, but you decided to spread the gospel anyways. EVERYONE SLEEPS ON ROSY!

some nights i lie wide awake in my bed thinking about this and i can't sleep...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcuycWRm40c

ugh your mind...oec well and truly snapped with that performance of rosy

also if we're talking about loonabirth performances miss kimberly lippington deserves a minute with the complete serve that eclipse was

ugh your mind...oec well and truly snapped with that performance of rosy

also if we're talking about loonabirth performances miss kimberly lippington deserves a minute with the complete serve that eclipse was

kim literally owns my soul. she's truly the bad bitch of LOONA, she could spit in my face, and i would thank her. everything she touches turns GOLD. 

they truly gave her the best solo concept and choreography, huh?

i got my first LOONA album yesteday and all I can say is..... wow! other artist really need to be taking notes because their albums are a visual oragasm. the photobook was so iconic and my photocard was really cute. it had Choerry, Go Won, Chuu, and ViVi on it! it also came with a really cute poster of all the girls. 

42337892_1873387712727239_13343032262619

42186192_1873387792727231_87874908641390

42204012_1873387826060561_36951547549686