Nick Del Rey

LOOΠΔ (LOONA)

the gays on twitter are just now realizing Stylish is THAT song... and I've been sitting here saying that since the release of ++. 

also, yyxy has been promoting on their own recently. i think we may finally be getting the beauty&thebeat repackaged version soon. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

the gays on twitter are just now realizing Stylish is THAT song... and I've been sitting here saying that since the release of ++.

also, yyxy has been promoting on their own recently. i think we may finally be getting the beauty&thebeat repackaged version soon.

they weren’t aware? the blasphemy! it took a while to grow on me but it’s truly the standout of the album, with heat being a close second! such a strong debut

i hope we get a yyxy repackage but it just doesn’t seem realistic now that they’ve debuted.. idk

they weren’t aware? the blasphemy! it took a while to grow on me but it’s truly the standout of the album, with heat being a close second! such a strong debut

i hope we get a yyxy repackage but it just doesn’t seem realistic now that they’ve debuted.. idk

yes, everyone was crazy about heat, but it's just not as good. stylish has better line distribution and such amazing vocals. that acapella part sends me everytime! stylish is more a bop, timeless classic, and standoutish to me. heat does have a more iconic sound. it sucks that all the songs of ++ are so good because it's always hard to rank the tracks. i can't believe our girls really went THAT hard with their debut and they're still fed dust. 

i hope we get the repackage too! yyxy has the second best sub-unit album. they'd honestly have the best if Mix&Match hadn't got repackaged and we didn't get Sweet Crazy Love, Uncover, and ODD Front. the girls from yyxy are really something else and truly have the best solo works. they consistently make bops, and i would love to see a few more tracks from them cause i know they'd slap.

imo Mix&Match was really weak on its own! Girl Front really carried it. Starlight and Chaotic are strong tracks but it really took the repackage for me to appreciate them. Max&Match was more consistent to me. 

still waiting for more news on [x x].... why would BBC release a teaser a few hours after their goodbye stage if they didn't have anything planned? LOONA Studio is coming up soon and i'm praying they'll announce something there. 

also, did you guy read the article about LOONA starting their world tour at the beginning of next year? and a Japanese company under the name "DONUTS" invested in LOONA to make a video game about the LOONAverse! 

When will Loona’s designers design Lana’s album packaging

ain't this some tea! i've bought a lot of LOONA albums recently and they're all so beautiful. $20-$30 may seem like a lot, but it's totally worth it for what you get. i always lowkey regret buying every version of Lana's albums because they don't really come with anything special. 

can we just talk about how LOONA is single handily bringing back old pop and nobody is blinking an eye? the amount of late 90's and early 00's influences on this song alone is enough to make me relive my childhood. this literally sounds like a mix of Pussycat Doll's and Destiny's Child. LOONA is going to dethrone trap music, i can feel it in my bones. especially since they've already shown that they can chart internationally! 

also, i'm very sad that the girls aren't going to be winning rookie of the year award at the 2018 MAMA awards! i feel like they really deserve it because they're truly a monster rookie group. they've worked so hard for it and some of the girls haven't got a break from training. but at the same time they don't have enough of a korean fanbase to support them like the other groups do. literally half of LOONA's fanbase is international fans. 

in five hours LOONA/ ODD EYE CIRCLE (Kim Lip, Jinsoul, and Choerry) will be performing for their LOONA Studio session! Yeojin will perform for her LOONA Studio session in nine hours and Yeojin has a surprise performance for hers! i'll post links when the fans start to live stream! 

LOONA Studio was awesome. The idea of a radio show with Orbits is really cool.

I loved the 1/3 Hertz with Vivi making rap and Haseul speaking a lot <3

OEC with Kim Lip and her natural hair <3

Yeojin Hertz was my favorite, Chuu and Choerry added something special to her session

I liked the fact that this Loona Studio is more small, BBC could make some sessions WW in the future

LOONA Studio was awesome. The idea of a radio show with Orbits is really cool.

I loved the 1/3 Hertz with Vivi making rap and Haseul speaking a lot <3

OEC with Kim Lip and her natural hair <3

Yeojin Hertz was my favorite, Chuu and Choerry added something special to her session

I liked the fact that this Loona Studio is more small, BBC could make some sessions WW in the future

i agree, i'm so happy about these smaller shows! i was so shocked about Kim's hair, i wonder if it is going to have something to do with x x?

i'm also living for the girls performing their b-sides and hearing all the songs that they auditioned with.

they're really out here serving vocals and i have a feeling we're going to get an announcement soon. it makes me sad that BBC isn't posting about these events and they wait until they're over to promote them. i'm praying we won't have to wait for the LOONA tv episodes for LOONA studio before we get new info on the comeback. 

i'm just really excited to see yyxy and LOONA hertz now!

i agree, i'm so happy about these smaller shows! i was so shocked about Kim's hair, i wonder if it is going to have something to do with x x?

i'm also living for the girls performing their b-sides and hearing all the songs that they auditioned with.

they're really out here serving vocals and i have a feeling we're going to get an announcement soon. it makes me sad that BBC isn't posting about these events and they wait until they're over to promote them. i'm praying we won't have to wait for the LOONA tv episodes for LOONA studio before we get new info on the comeback. 

i'm just really excited to see yyxy and LOONA hertz now!

BBC is really wasting time and money on LOONA TV episodes when they could make a performance video of theses concerts and events. I would love to see a performance video of Heat or Perfect Love instead of backstage videos that lasts 1 minute