Nick Del Rey

LOOΠΔ (LOONA)

what the freak is loona hertz

Loona Hertz/Loona Studio is a radio show, the girls made some sessions of a radio show with Orbits

The first day was 1/3 Hertz, the second was OEC Hertz + Yeojin Hertz and today they made the yyxy Hertz + OT12 Hertz

BBC is really wasting time and money on LOONA TV episodes when they could make a performance video of theses concerts and events. I would love to see a performance video of Heat or Perfect Love instead of backstage videos that lasts 1 minute

not that i don't enjoy LOONA TV, i just think it's a waste for them to record hours of footage and condense it into 1 minute of footage. also, i think it's ridiculous that they forbid k-orbits from recording during the live shows because its not like the international orbits are ever going to get to see these performances live anytime soon. we need LOONAbirth on blu-ray!!!!! we already know they have the footage, they should just do us the favor and give it to us. especially since international orbits is where most of their money comes from. i want to see the Heat and Perfect Love choreography without it being a Chuu fancam. 

i also think it's very shitty that they didn't release any of the music videos/choreography videos that they showed at Cinema Theory. i'm literally dying to see Egoist (choreography ver.), See Saw MV (in HQ), Starlight MV (in HQ), and Singing in the Rain (choreography ver.)! i know BBC reads the comments and knows how bad orbits want to see the Egoist choreography. they're always teasing us too! they could also profit off of this if they would just come out with a dvd featuring these things. 

also, the LOONA Studio is officially over and we still didn't get any news or teasers for their X X comeback... i'm gonna die because this truly is a dry spell. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

not that i don't enjoy LOONA TV, i just think it's a waste for them to record hours of footage and condense it into 1 minute of footage. also, i think it's ridiculous that they forbid k-orbits from recording during the live shows because its not like the international orbits are ever going to get to see these performances live anytime soon. we need LOONAbirth on blu-ray!!!!! we already know they have the footage, they should just do us the favor and give it to us. especially since international orbits is where most of their money comes from. i want to see the Heat and Perfect Love choreography without it being a Chuu fancam. 

i also think it's very shitty that they didn't release any of the music videos/choreography videos that they showed at Cinema Theory. i'm literally dying to see Egoist (choreography ver.), See Saw MV (in HQ), Starlight MV (in HQ), and Singing in the Rain (choreography ver.)! i know BBC reads the comments and knows how bad orbits want to see the Egoist choreography. they're always teasing us too! they could also profit off of this if they would just come out with a dvd featuring these things. 

also, the LOONA Studio is officially over and we still didn't get any news or teasers for their X X comeback... i'm gonna die because this truly is a dry spell. 

I kinda understand the fact that BBC wants to get all the money they could with closed events like concert shows and Cinema Theory, but a dance practice won't hurt anyone. It would be great to see some choreos, like frozen and Heat

At this point, i believe that The Carol OT12 is the only thing happening soon. X X maybe will drop next year, like in January

someone please let me know if we have any long footage of One&Only choreo. ive only ever seen little

clips and i wanna learn the dance it looks so fun

i'm literally dying to see the One&Only choreography too! I learned the choreography to the chorus but that's all that we know of. 

I kinda understand the fact that BBC wants to get all the money they could with closed events like concert shows and Cinema Theory, but a dance practice won't hurt anyone. It would be great to see some choreos, like frozen and Heat

At this point, i believe that The Carol OT12 is the only thing happening soon. X X maybe will drop next year, like in January

yeah, i HIGHLY doubt that X X is coming soon. i just thought about it and Red Velvet is making their comeback at the end of this month and they'll be promoting during december. BBC probably wants to wait until not many popular artist are releasing stuff so the girls have a chance of getting a hit. i'm very excited to hear OT12's version of The Carol! the line distribution at LOONA Studio was nice. 

YALL SEE THIS SHIT????? heejin is literally everything... i had no idea they covered Greedy either klasdhglasdhg

https://twitter.com/Nai_Orbit/status/1067594540717142016

this was actually for a survival show called MIXNINE! Heejin, Hyunjin, and Haseul auiditioned for it during pre-debut, but only Heejin and Hyunjin made it on the show. Heejin actually made into top 9, i think.

It’s so old now but I really love the video for Around You for some reason? It has that really soft (almost blurry), dreamlike look a lot of K-pop music videos have and it’s so nice.

Imagine a Lana MV with that cinematography :defeated:

ugh imagine any Lana MV with LOONA’s cinematography and visuals! my favorite video has to be Sweet Crazy Love, Love Cherry Motion, or Egoist. but it’s so hard to literally choose a favorite because they’re all so good.

this was actually for a survival show called MIXNINE! Heejin, Hyunjin, and Haseul auiditioned for it during pre-debut, but only Heejin and Hyunjin made it on the show. Heejin actually made into top 9, i think. ugh imagine any Lana MV with LOONA’s cinematography and visuals! my favorite video has to be Sweet Crazy Love, Love Cherry Motion, or Egoist. but it’s so hard to literally choose a favorite because they’re all so good.

Oh okay that’s why I didn’t recognize any of the other girls LOL. I was confused. Thanks!

i still cannot believe LOONA got robbed like this. first, they didn't get rookie of the year award, and then they had the worst performance. :(

overall i liked the concept of the performance, but were the people working the cameras on crack? during OEC's performance, they couldn't even focus on them and they kept zooming in on random shit. and don't even get me started on the remix of Hi High! Mnet didn't even have the decency to say 1/3's name right in the title... LOL

at least they got rid of those tennis outfits...  :toofunny:

the XX teaser is finally here! there is so much going on and i'm literally shaking. the beat hits so hard and i'm so ready for this dark concept!

notable parts of the teaser:

• Kim Lip finally has her dark hair and she flashes her odd eye in the teaser
  • Haseul cut her hair short! 
  • the whole theme is centered around the butterfly effect
  • Go Won has a big possibility of being center this era, seeing as the butterfly is her representative animal
  • the title track will probably be titled "Butterfly"
  • the numbers at the end are all linked to the moon phases of this month!
  • "X1X" makes the formation of a butterfly and there are twelve different butterflies shown in the teaser

i'm so excited to hear what comes from their album!

Omg yes! Hi High was a bit too quirky/poppy for me so hopefully this song/album brings their sound back to OEC territory

i think Hi High was a really good era for them to start with, the whole ++ album was really great and i don't think there was a bad song on it. i could have honestly seen any of the songs on the album being the title track, but i hope that XX is a new album and not a repackage. they've waited too long for it to just be a repackage with two new songs an a new intro. i want a full album of dark concepts and some songs in the pop style of ++! i really want to see if they could pull off a 12 girl SCL and how it would work!

Gowon center  :defeated:

Go Won stans and Kim Lip stans really won! i'm glad they're both my bias. they're definitely gonna play big roles in this era.  :defeated: