Nick Del Rey

LOOΠΔ (LOONA)

"Raise your hand if you're ready to meet LOONA who will be back with a new album!

Please, join us and meet LOONA and [X X] at the Olympic Hall!

LOONA Concert [LOONAverse] information

2019. 02. 16 pm6 (KST)

2019. 02. 17 pm5 (KST)

OLYMPIC HALL in Seoul"

Dv6hYeGVsAEZjhH.jpg

https://twitter.com/loonatheworld/status/1080478844161744896

LOONA will be holding their second and third concert since their debut, and they will promote [X X], which is now a confirmed ALBUM! not repackage, and they will also tell the story of the LOONAverse. i'm so excited to see what comes from this! it looks like Go Won really is center of this era. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

go won kinda my bias so i love whatever this is already

same! Kim is my ultimate bias, but Go Won is my bias wrecker. i'm surprised they are giving her center since she wasn't well received when she debuted. i hope she gets to rap more on this album. it'd be embarrassing if she was center this era and only gets two lines like she did in Hi High.  :toofunny:

I really hope Choerry gets some more attention in the future. She’s not my bias but she always catches my eye. She has good stage presence and is a really natural performer all around imo.

I was really surprised that BBC gave various amounts of lines to her in ++. My fear was that she could've been forgotten during the OT12 promotions and stuff

I would love a new unit with her, YeoJin and Chuu, just like in the LOONA Studio

OH. MY. GOD.

GO WON IS CHASING THE YELLOW TRUCK FROM LET ME IN AND GIRL FRONT! i don't know if you guys keep up with the theories on twitter, but what if Go Won goes back in time and is trying to save Haseul from letting her other self take over her identity and it messes up the timeline or the events in the LOONAVERSE. the girls have been talking about new sub-units in interviews and i wonder if we'll get new unit songs on [XX] since it's a proper album, rather a repackage? also, isn't the scene of Go Won running kinda reminiscent of Jinsoul running in SITR? what if that's what Jinsoul was also trying to do in SITR, but failed? since all of the OEC girls are supposed to be on this big hunt for the other girls. also, i find it so weird that this story will be about Haseul rather than Go Won trying to save Olivia. i never realized how dark the whole theory about Haseul was until i realized they didn't give her any lines in Hi High (was it on purpose for the story?) and she's also the only girl that we didn't see running at the end of Hi High music video.

i just can't believe BBC finally got a budget again and is gonna be serving us VISUALS and hopefully LOOKS! I also want to see fair line distribution. 

other than that the instrumental sounds so beautiful and it's flows well with the instrumental from the previous teaser. i'm praying that this is what the title track will sound like and not just be the intro song. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp8Pfd_elWk&feature=youtu.be

my heart stopped..................... imagine this being the title track or some ballad on the album................

GO WON IS CHASING THE YELLOW TRUCK FROM LET ME IN AND GIRL FRONT! i don't know if you guys keep up with the theories on twitter, but what if Go Won goes back in time and is trying to save Haseul from letting her other self take over her identity and it messes up the timeline or the events in the LOONAVERSE. the girls have been talking about new sub-units in interviews and i wonder if we'll get new unit songs on [XX] since it's a proper album, rather a repackage? also, isn't the scene of Go Won running kinda reminiscent of Jinsoul running in SITR? what if that's what Jinsoul was also trying to do in SITR, but failed? since all of the OEC girls are supposed to be on this big hunt for the other girls. also, i find it so weird that this story will be about Haseul rather than Go Won trying to save Olivia. i never realized how dark the whole theory about Haseul was until i realized they didn't give her any lines in Hi High (was it on purpose for the story?) and she's also the only girl that we didn't see running at the end of Hi High music video.

i just can't believe BBC finally got a budget again and is gonna be serving us VISUALS and hopefully LOOKS! I also want to see fair line distribution. 

other than that the instrumental sounds so beautiful and it's flows well with the instrumental from the previous teaser. i'm praying that this is what the title track will sound like and not just be the intro song. 

I love the theories, even though i always wait until the release of the MV to start making mines

of course, i do think that Go Won is going back in the time and trying to save Haseul from something. also, Go Won and Olivia arrived at the Airport today, so maybe they were coming back from Iceland and Olivia might have a plot in the same place they shoot this teaser

i'm really happy to see other girl gaining screen time. i love Heejin but she's not the only one in the group. i hope they make a good line distribution between the 12 girls (they should make a rap line, it would help with the line distribution)

and i don't think that XX would feature new units cause i think is another mini album, but i really hope that BBC is giving us a new album with amazing OT12 songs that rely on the dark/electronic sounds of OEC or Yves/Olivia solos

Just started listening to them properly and their music is soooo catchy. Reminds me of when I first got into SNSD a few years ago and I was obsessed  :flutter:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡