Sign in to follow this  
Stargirl

Lana spotted in Isaac Asimov book from 1989

Timeless intergalactic queen, invented the cosmos.

invented the three laws of robotics. invented Isaac Asimov fanfiction

not to mention Joseph Campbell (who wrote the Hero's journey and worked with Del Rey publishers) was besties with Isaac asimov.

And also the main character of Isaac Asimovs longest series secretly controlled everything from the moon. with magic. because they loved humanity and they wanted to save it from political decadence and turmoil during dark times.

To think that she was only 4 years old when she started her reign as empress of the universes, a legend. Love how it's like little Lizzie asking for bedtime stories about hollywood glamour and tesla interspacial adventures

ZKcaooE.png

To think that she was only 4 years old when she started her reign as empress of the universes, a legend. Love how it's like little Lizzie asking for bedtime stories about hollywood glamour and tesla interspacial adventures

I swear to god by the tinfoil on my head that Lana is some otherworldly immortal space goddess from another dimension and she's here to save us all

speaking about strange coincidences...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lester_del_Rey

"He also claimed that his family was killed in a car accident in 1935. However, his sister has confirmed that his name was in fact Leonard Knapp, and the accident in 1935 killed his first wife but not his parents, brother, or sister." - another one who favored ~alt biographies

"Del Rey was a member of an all-male literary banqueting club, the Trap Door Spiders, which served as the basis of Isaac Asimov's fictional group of mystery solvers, the Black Widowers. Del Rey was the model for "Emmanuel Rubin".

• Mortals and Monsters (1965)
  • Gods and Golems (1973)
  • War and Space (2009)
  • Robots and Magic (2010)

I’m not just saying this cause I’m a superfan, BUT THIS IS TOO FREAKY TO BE A COINCIDENCE. it also proves my theory that she’s queen of the universe!!

I swear to god by the tinfoil on my head that Lana is some otherworldly immortal space goddess from another dimension and she's here to save us all

TRUER WORDS WERE NEVER SPOKEN

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I'm totally on board with thinking she read this and decided to take it on as an alter ego. She's herself, sure, but wove herself a little mythology through this, to help with song writing and aesthetics. I don't see how that's far fetched. It's whimsical. I like it.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

So when Lana reveals her true identity as alien queen and takes over the world, will we her most loyal fans get privileges and special treatment for supporting her even before she broke down all of the world's governments?

wbRLomL.gif