AKA Lizzy Grant

PC Music

Remember when we thought that we would get unreleased live content like Baby Bubbles and Lipgloss & Cherry Pop during Month Of Mayhem? The best thing we got was the 1UL EP.

QT stuff is probably more complicated...not to mention SOPHIE’s involved, so it’s not totally a PC project.

No excuse for LG&CP, i’m so sad we don’t have it yet. :( We did get Never Thought, though, which people had wanted forever and is amazing! And A. G.’s songs in HQ were really nice, as well as LLL. Thought we’d never get to actually hear it. :creep:

Oh, and Dance Floor, arguably PC’s best song yet. :creep: :creep: :creep:

HEY QT! YEAH? YEAH, THERE'S SOMETHING I WANT TO SAY!

BUY 'HEY QT' ON iTUNES NOW!

tumblr_nax5k54JIa1tyhdzqo1_1280.jpg

WHO IS QT?

QT, an initialism for Quinn Thomas, is a project and collaboration between PC Music leader A.G. Cook and SOPHIE. The face of the project, Hayden Dunham, represents the living embodiment of the DrinkQT Energy Elixir, a beverage concocted and sold in custom DrinkQT cans.

In 2014, QT released "Hey QT", produced by A.G. Cook and SOPHIE, with artwork by Hannah Diamond, another member of the PC Music clan.

On March 25, 2015, a music video for "Hey QT" was released, also doubling as a DrinkQT advertisement.

tumblr_nlsaetWqYU1u6s61ao1_540.gif?resiztumblr_nob2tuYG9x1uvzsjao1_400.gif

no i just realized she doesn't have a thread and i think she deserves her own thread rather than being discussed in the pc thread

she has one song & the website is gone, the project is 99% confirmed to be over, please merge the thread with the PC Music thread @ mods.