AKA Lizzy Grant

PC Music

Im surprised we haven't made a thread for this yet. I thought we could have one comprehensive thread for all things PC music. I'll leave SOPHIE out since he has his own thread.

PC Music is a record label and music-making collective based in London and run by producer A. G. Cook. It was founded and made its first song available on SoundCloud in 2013.[2] The label's music often features pitch-shifted, feminine vocals and bright, synthetic textures. PC Music has been characterized as embracing the aesthetics of advertising and corporate branding, and its roster artists have often devised imaginary personas often inspired by cyberculture The label has received a polarized reaction from music critics.

avatars-000183684467-nbv270-t500x500.jpg

PC Music has released one compilation album already last year titled 'PC Music Vol. 1'

The main active members of PC Music include:

• A. G. Cook
  • Danny L Harle
  • easyFun
  • felicita
  • GFOTY
  • Hannah Diamond
  • Lil Data
  • Spinee
In addition to these members, there are various 'identities' created between them (usually always with AG Cook involved, since he's a god).
  • Dux Content (Danny L Harle & A. G. Cook)
  • Lipgloss Twins (felicita & A. G. Cook)
  • Thy Slaughter (easyFun & A. G. Cook)
  • Life Sim
I will continue to update the OP with links to masterposts i'll make for each artist, since all of their discographies are scattered & hard to find.

They continue to release new music occasionally on their soundcloud, as well as play many new live songs at events such as, most recently - Pop City in LA.

The label continues to grow and work with some of all our favs (Charli XCX, Carly Rae Jepsen, and Allie X) so it's very exciting.

Make sure to follow @pcmusicupdates on twitter :hooker:

Demos_copy.png

Hannah Diamond is really kind of.... unbearable tbh, but songs like When I Rule The World by Liz and Pop It by Anamanaguchi are bops  :bop:

TjmiIK4.png

I love most of their work, they're amazing, hope they get more recognition

Also, is Kero Kero Bonito considered a part of PC Music? People on r/pcmusic often bring her up

Gus Lobban records music under the name 'Kane West' for PCM but he hasn't released anything in forever. So yeah they're affiliated but they're not signed to the label. Felicita also remixed picture this and its amazing 

Demos_copy.png

I think it's safe to say the main reason this forum lacked a PC Music thread is because the thread is first and foremost for Lana Del Rey fans.

PC Music just isn't good. People in the collective make better music when they have actually talented vocalists on their songs

BzhmW.png

PC Music just isn't good. People in the collective make better music when they have actually talented vocalists on their songs

the main reason people like you don't like PCM is because of ignorance. It's not about the vocals, thats the whole point its supposed to be fun pop music focused on the production...they are AMAZING producers

Demos_copy.png

What would be like a song or two that perfectly showcases PC Music as as sample/whole?

"beautiful" by A. G. Cook encompasses PCM as a whole perfectly

give their compilation album a listen if you like that. they all really have their own unique sounds and styles 

Demos_copy.png