• LA to the moon
  3. 3. Best looks?

• Born to Die
    • Paradise
    • Ultraviolence (Paradise 2014)
    • Endless Summer
    • 2016 Festivals
    • LA to the Moon

Since LA to the Moon's tour had ended (or is ending? I'm not sure if I should count the 2 festival dates coming in the summer lol) I decided it'd be fun to make a poll of her best tour and discuss your favorite tour moments, looks, performances, stage sets, or ramble about what you like and didn't like about this tour or her other ones.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Could you add the Ultraviolence era tour? I might be mistaken but I thought there was a tour around this period, I have Phoenix in mind for example and it's really my fav tour :)

Sure, I believe it's apart of Paradise though http://lanadelrey.wikia.com/wiki/Paradise_Tour, but the Paradise tour was very long and the 2014 setlist was a change. :P

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Paradise tour obviously had the best looks, beautiful and dramatic

I believe Endless Summer was the best vocally but always had a way short setlist.

2016 Festival Tour was good but really weird lol, still not sure why Honeymoon didn’t get a proper tour.

LA to the Moon has had a fun setlist but some of the older songs got the bare minimum vocally. I hate to say it but it also had some of the worst looks.

Also, what about the 2017 festivals/club shows?