Ultra Violet

Marvel Cinematic Universe

I rewatched it today and I noticed a strange thing.

Even though a lot of time passed since the movie has released,

I'll still put this inside a spoiler tag:

When Loki is getting chocked by Thanos,

There's someone walking behind in a suspicious way as if he trying not to be noticed: (perhaps Loki?)

7LNBuML.jpg

Alo2lMg.jpg

as you can see, I painted a circle around the figure, feel free to check it for yourself when watching the movie.

You will notice it's not an object but clearly is a living figure who can be seen walking

I watched the movie last night thinking about that and I also want to bring up the fact that Loki is looking the whole damn time to that direction... I don't think he is dead, he is not that dumb

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Watched Ant Man and the Wasp 2 days ago and it was brilliant, way better than the first and quite shocking.

It promises X and it delivers more than what it promises in the trailers.

Spoiler:

Post credits scene was so shocking and sad. I wonder who will get Scott out from the Quantum Realm this time.

In the post credits scene.. Spoiler from Ant-Man 2 and it's a A4 theory

Janet Pym comments that *that worms ass in the quantic level shitwhole world* are time portals, as others already said before, I think that Scott is going to accidentaly enter one of these portals and arrive at the battle of NY, the first Avengers movie, OR end up at the same place as Captain Marvel and reach her, she would be the one that would explain to him what happened. I don't know.

Lee Pace (Ronan, the GOTG1 villain) is returning for the Captain Marvel movie. I'm so excited!

I also want to bring up my top 10 again

1. Infinity War
  2. Black Panther
  3. Doctor Strange
  4. Ant-Man
  5. Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 1
  6. Ant-Man and the Wasp
  7. Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2
  8. Thor: Ragnarok
  9. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
  10. Thor

Ant-Man and the Wasp SNAPPED

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

In the post credits scene.. Spoiler from Ant-Man 2 and it's a A4 theory

Janet Pym comments that *that worms ass in the quantic level shitwhole world* are time portals, as others already said before, I think that Scott is going to accidentaly enter one of these portals and arrive at the battle of NY, the first Avengers movie, OR end up at the same place as Captain Marvel and reach her, she would be the one that would explain to him what happened. I don't know.

Lee Pace (Ronan, the GOTG1 villain) is returning for the Captain Marvel movie. I'm so excited!

I also want to bring up my top 10 again

1. Infinity War
  2. Black Panther
  3. Doctor Strange
  4. Ant-Man
  5. Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 1
  6. Ant-Man and the Wasp
  7. Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2
  8. Thor: Ragnarok
  9. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
  10. Thor

Ant-Man and the Wasp SNAPPED

Ant Man and the Wasp is so good.

I believe Ant Man will have a big role next Avengers movie. 

I also believe we might have a new villain in A4. I don't think Thanos will be the main antagonist/at least present Thanos won't be. :creep:

giphy.gif

FUTURE / Phase 4

• Ant-Man and the Wasp
  • Captain Marvel
  • Avengers 4 (Untitled so far)
  • Spider-Man 2 (Untitled so far)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol III (Unannounced?)
  • Black Widow (Unannounced?)

Update that please with new info

• Spider-Man 2 is titled as "Spider-Man: Far From Home"
  • GOTG Vol. 3 was post-poned so I guess you could just set as (?) without phase movie - it was post-poned due to the firing of James Gunn. The movie will happen, it wasn't cancelled. 
  • Doctor Strange 2 was confirmed by Kevin Feige and Scott Derrickson (the director of the first Doctor Strange movie) teased a Doctor Strange HQ pic at Instagram, with the caption "See you in September"
  • Due to the postponing of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, I'm able to say that, perhaps, we will get Doctor Strange 2 in 2020 instead of GOTG 3... Or maybe we will get both movies in that year

Info on Captain Marvel (Main Cast). It's set to be released in the United States on March 8, 2019.

• Brie Larson as Carol Danvers (aka Captain Marvel)
  • Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury (reprise)
  • Ben Mendelsohn as Yon-Rogg
  • Lee Pace as Ronan the Accuser (reprise - appeared for the first time in GOTG Vol. 1)
  • Djimon Hounsou as Korath (reprise - appeared for the first time in GOTG Vol. 1)
  • Clark Gregg as Phil Coulson (reprise)
  • Jude Law as Walter Lawson (aka Mar-Vell)

The next Avengers 4 Untitled Movie is set to be released in United States on April 26, 2019.

Ant Man and the Wasp is so good.

I believe Ant Man will have a big role next Avengers movie. 

I also believe we might have a new villain in A4. I don't think Thanos will be the main antagonist/at least present Thanos won't be. :creep:

Replied your spoiler in my spoiler

I'm not sure. The plot on A4 it's totally unknown to us. We KINDA knew what it could happen in the IW movie, specially after AoU - Tony's vision. If we timetravel to the first Avengers movie, we will have Loki as a villain and it would be very clever to confront him about Thanos. 

I want to comment that when Ayesha created Adam Warlock, she probably wanted him to find the Guardians and fight their asses. It would be nice to have him showing up in the middle of any random battle and questioning the alive ones where the hell are the Guardians of the Galaxy. After the postponing of GOTG3, I think that we don't know how Adam Warlock will fit on storyline if the release date gets postponed too...

I agree with you: Ant Man will have a huge role in A4 and it's disappointing to see that Ant-Man and the Wasp only reached 545kk worldwide at their box office (to compare who are the hard Marvel fans - it's not a problem to skip some movies, I just want to compare -, Infinity War reached 2 BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN THEIR BOX OFFICE).. It's like 1/4 of IW box office.. Ant Man & the Wasp is an amazing and very underrated movie.

~

I want to shout out that BoxOfficeMojo - very reliable, dog knows - has this set of the upcoming MCU movies:

• March 8, 2019 - Captain Marvel
  • May 3, 2019 - Avengers 4 untitled movie (the Avengers movies release date are always anticipated to the last April week, it's been like that since EVER)
  • July 5, 2019 - Spider-Man: Far from Home

• Untitled Marvel Movie - May 1, 2020 
  • Untitled Marvel Movie - July 31, 2020 [i think that GOTG Vol. III was supposed to be released on this date]
  • Untitled Marvel Movie - November 6, 2020  [Perfect day for Doctor Strange 2! The first one was also released on November]

2021 (at this point I don't even know which characters are getting movies bc... well... lmao)

• Untitled Marvel Movie - Februry 12, 2021 [if we get Black Panther 2, it would fit the date]
  • Untitled Marvel Movie - May 7, 2021
  • Untitled Marvel Movie - November 5, 2021

• Untitled Marvel Movie - February 18, 2022
  • Untitled Marvel Movie - June 5, 2022
  • Untitled Marvel Movie - July 29, 2022

We also have to remember ourselves that, due to Disney's acquisition of FOX, now the MCU can have X-Men movies. The last FOX X-Men movie is rumoured to be released on streaming only or it will be premiere on TV - anyway, it won't be on theaters. 

I think that if we get a X-Men movie, it would be released by 2021, since we don't even have an actual reported post-production about it.

It's fucking crazy that we are talking about 2020 MOVIES HOLY SHIT

I'm that journalist that no one care about the news but they are refilling A4. It's rumoured that may happen changes due to the GATG postponing and they are including more scenes with Black Panther. 

Oh boy I'm not convinced or impressed at all - and I really loved the "original trilogy" when I was a kid so I've always been pro X-Men (ok, I've seen First Class and Days of Future Past like once and thought they were mediocre). Come on, they have Jessica Chastain yet we only see a glimpse of her in the trailer and Sophie Turner can literally do only one facial expression, just like Kristen Stewart. She was bearable in Apocalypse but she's not the girl you want to be playing a major part like this imo. So yeah I guess I'll go see it when it comes out but...  :crossed:

I'm pretty hyped for Venom though (okay it's not part of MCU and neither is X-Men but still), I absolutely love Tom Hardy and they're giving out some limited edition comic books on the opening weekend so all the more reason to see it next week. It's fun when they give some free stuff, when I went to see Deadpool 2 we got some tiny figures but it's still a very nice thought. And speaking of which, my Deadpool 2 steelbook was dispatched a couple of days ago so I'll probably get it early next week  :flutter: I need me some Cable  :defeated:

I still haven't seen Antman and the Wasp because I had to choose between that and Deadpool 2 in cinemas and my bf convinced me to see Deadpool.

I haven't kept up with anything since Infinity War

But I did watch Logan for the first time. Fucking terrible movie. Didn't really enjoy any of it. I thought at the start it was gonna be great and reminiscent of Iron Man but in the end it was one big fuckin downer.

Edit: Antman and the Wasp is amazing.

I'm finally going to see Captain Marvel tomorrow! I'm so excited for her to empower my white gay ass with the iconic "I'm not gonna fight your war - I'm gonna to end it" line  :legend:

I'm finally going to see Captain Marvel tomorrow! I'm so excited for her to empower my white gay ass with the iconic "I'm not gonna fight your war - I'm gonna to end it" line  :legend:

Don't count on me but I think she didn't say that line in the movie itself.

I can't remember tho.

edit: wait I think she did??  :crossed: 

giphy.gif

Don't count on me but I think she didn't say that line in the movie itself.

I can't remember tho.

edit: wait I think she did?? :crossed:

She better. :crossed:

Edit: She didn't :defeated: It was still good though, can't wait to see more of her in Endgame next month!

Endgame will be 3 hours + apparently.... better be worth it cz when I saw that long Lord of the Rings movie (cant remember which one) I wanted to die :eartha:

I'm not even hyped by the teaser or trailer. But I'm yet to see Captain Marvel still. Whatever Endgame has, I don't think it will make an impact as big as Infinity War.

I'm not even hyped by the teaser or trailer. But I'm yet to see Captain Marvel still. Whatever Endgame has, I don't think it will make an impact as big as Infinity War.

I second this. Of course the hype for Endgame has been big but I think it was even bigger for Infinity War? I'm not much of a Marvel fanboy like I've mentioned before, I've seen most of the films but I never really thought that much about them to be honest. But when I first saw Infinity War I was shook within the first minutes, that Asgardian emergency broadcast or whatever gave me the chills and seeing all those dead bodies before Thanos was revealed in his golden armor like what a daddy  :defeated: And honest to god, I am no stranger to cliffhangers but for some unknown reason I really didn't expect it to end the way it did so my jaw dropped when I realized that the end credits were just about to roll. The silence in the theater was devastating. With Endgame we already know that the old Avengers will pass the torch to newcomers like Spider-Man, Black Panther and Captain Marvel so seeing them being beaten by Thanos for good - I assume - probably won't come as much of a shock but I guess we'll see. Presale for tickets over here starts tomorrow so we'll definitely grab some IMAX ones, I'll probably ask a day off from work as well so we could go see it a couple of days after the premiere on the 27th. I just wanna see more of Captain Marvel in action and Thanos in that golden armor, fck me up my huge purple daddy.

The trailers and posters feel so uninspired and bland like they're not even trying to make something good because they know people will go see the movie anyway :rip: I think Endgame will be a very "safe" movie but people will call it the best movie of the year or whatever because of the hype alone.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Seeing Endgame on Friday 26th in IMAX 3D! I'm not really a fan of 3D but they don't have any 2D IMAX screenings so I'll take it. And my superior will let me take the day off so yas  :flutter:

Okay, I went to see Endgame today in IMAX 3D like mentioned earlier and here are my spoiler-free thoughts put short. Like I expected, it doesn't top Infinity War for me at least based on one watch. Infinity War kicks off in such a dramatic way and is a much heavier film emotionally than Endgame, which is lighter in tone and I actually didn't even feel much during a certain death scene of one of my favorite major characters. The first act of the film is probably the weakest being somewhat boring, the second one is entertaining enough but the third act with the final showdown is absolutely epic, a huge save for me because not only was it very entertaining to watch, but also so fcking badass! Like oh my god. I did shed some tears towards the end during a certain beautiful and peaceful scene and the end credits were fantastic - especially the ones of the original Avengers cast, it was like saying goodbye to some of them and it was a beautiful way of ending their long journey, there's a small but effective touch that makes it feel personal. The film also doesn't feel like it's three hours long, it went by quite fast and even though it doesn't top Infinity War for me at the moment, it sure is a great ending for this phase and probably does come second best MCU film so far right after IW - even though there is actually *VERY MILD SPOILER ALERT* very little Captain Marvel in the film which is a shame.

Edit: Ok now I'm actually sad bc of it lol

Oh man I made this thread and forgot to post my thoughts on Endgame.

It was brilliant. I love seeing a movie that you actually can't predict, and while watching it you actually have no clue where it's going. Marvel did so well with this that I don't even know if I'll feel this good watching a movie ever again. I can't wait to watch it back to back with infinity war.

Funny thing was, during the second half of the movie, I was so busting but held it in until Tony Stark was dying. Then I got back just as finally happened and everyone was standing there. I wasn't even mad. Best part of the movie I could have missed because I was never attached to him anyway.

My afterthoughts are mainly around Gamora, as my favourite character, cause I can't wait for Guardians of Galaxy 3. It's so sad to me that she has no interest in Peter or the other guardians, but hopefully her sister will be able to win her back on the team. Absolutely loved Nebulas development this film. And also Doctor Strange 2. I can't wait to see how far he has developed as a character since these 2 avengers movies. I have a feeling his next movie is gonna be one of the craziest.

Random note: Natashas hair in this film was SO on point. I feel hella inspired by it...