larina

"Lizzy Grant" on Spotify

Hey guys!

I'm not entirely sure where to put this, but I feel like it deserves its own thread? I'm also not sure if y'all have spoken about it yet. I can't seem to find anything, so I thought I'd make a post.

Since the 1st of May, there's been an EP titled "Children Of The Bad Revolution" on Spotify, under the name Lizzy Grant. The EP has COTBR, Hollywood, Every Man Gets His Wish, Breaking My Heart, Jealous Girl, and Angels Forever.

It's obviously fake, since Hollywood is a Paradise outtake and wouldn't be released under Lizzy Grant, right? And the copyright should be LDR, under license to Polydor/Interscope?

I'm just super confused and wondering what's happening. I assume it's a fan taking advantage of a music distributor site. I wanted to know what you guys' thoughts about it are, and if there's a resolution to it all.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

just some ppl doing the illegals

Its all been taken down. such a shame. Lizzy would be my most listened to artist on spotify if it stayed up haha

Ahh, okay. One minute, it's down, and then the next, it's back up, for me. It's really confusing.

Ahah, yes, same! I lost all of the unreleased songs I had, so I haven't listened to them in forever, and seeing a few on Spotify was really exciting. Although it said that it was unavailable in my country, anyway.

Side-note: While searching for the link for this post, I found the Kill Kill EP on Spotify as well, also under a "Lizzy Grant"? But it looks like it might be official, as it's dated 2008 and the copyright is under 5 Point Records. So I don't think the person who uploaded the COTBR album would have uploaded this (as they would have been more careful with the date/copyright, right?). I can't listen to it, either, but I thought it was strange. 

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Ahh, okay. One minute, it's down, and then the next, it's back up, for me. It's really confusing.

Ahah, yes, same! I lost all of the unreleased songs I had, so I haven't listened to them in forever, and seeing a few on Spotify was really exciting. Although it said that it was unavailable in my country, anyway.

Side-note: While searching for the link for this post, I found the Kill Kill EP on Spotify as well, also under a "Lizzy Grant"? But it looks like it might be official, as it's dated 2008 and the copyright is under 5 Point Records. So I don't think the person who uploaded the COTBR album would have uploaded this (as they would have been more careful with the date/copyright, right?). I can't listen to it, either, but I thought it was strange. 

Damn, that Kill Kill EP shows up but wont let me play it . "Song unavailable" 

Oh well, its never gonna work out. especially not her unreleased stuff

i was thinking to upload my freshly done (HQ as possible) unreleased collection?

- EDIT-

REFERRING TO MUSIC THAT WE ALREADY HAVE, BECAUSE @@larina WROTE THAT SHE LOST HER UNRELEASED COLLECTION. I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES THAT. You can stop referring to this post now and go on with your day and stop bothering me, assuming I want to leak previously unreleased stuff anywhere...

Jesus Christ.

i was thinking to upload my freshly done (HQ as possible) unreleased collection?

that would get u in... real big problems haha.

It's all fake by now. People trying to make it real but it really isn't. The kill kill EP was upploaded on the same week that back to the basics was put online aswell, but ir got removed first. 

that would get u in... real big problems haha.

It's all fake by now. People trying to make it real but it really isn't. The kill kill EP was upploaded on the same week that back to the basics was put online aswell, but ir got removed first. 

Don't even think about it

have fun getting in trouble with the law 

Lol dafuk is going on?

Do you guys know that the first time I downloaded a huge discography of Unreleased stuff was here some years ago?  :lmao: Did something change while I was gone?

Lol dafuk is going on?

Do you guys know that the first time I downloaded a huge discography of Unreleased stuff was here some years ago?  :lmao: Did something change while I was gone?

you cannot upload other people's music to spotify , apple music, tidal, other streaming services,etc.  because then you would profit off of stolen work essentially. It just reduces our chances even greater of Lana ever releasing an "unreleased collection"

you cannot upload other people's music to spotify , apple music, tidal, other streaming services,etc.  because then you would profit off of stolen work essentially. It just reduces our chances even greater of Lana ever releasing an "unreleased collection"

GIIIIRL!!! I was talking about posting my stuff here at the boards to share  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

OMG I'm going back to what I wrote and saw it came across like I wanted to do the same Spotifiy shit

Lol dafuk is going on?

Can you see anyone making profit off of their unreleased collection here or anywhere else regarding Lana's fanbase? At least officially?

Possessing unreleased material and trading it to private indivisuals is one thing but putting shit on streaming services is on another fuckin level

GIIIIRL!!! I was talking about posting my stuff here at the boards to share

:bye2:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Can you see anyone making profit off of their unreleased collection here or anywhere else regarding Lana's fanbase? At least officially?

Possessing unreleased material and trading it to private indivisuals is one thing but putting shit on streaming services is on another fuckin level

Ehm..... I know?  :toofunny:

Did you read what I wrote? What I was saying was that I wanted to share (SHARE.... not sell) my own unreleased collection as a normal download here on the boards. It's not even trading. I'm gifting my artwork + organisation of tracks that I literally downloaded here or on tumblr. 

Am I being that unclear?  :deadbanana: I'm literally referring to what you guys do right now in the audio section.

@@Cupido

​they are NOT yours to begin with to barter with or gift with

​Just because there were bootleggers that sold illegal copies does not mean anyone else can forward that illegally gotten item

​Its counterfeit like money- if one gets a counterfeit bill, and a store sees it, they confiscate it, and the person passing it has no recourse to

​recover no matter how they got it

​Also- it is possible that officially the royalties would go to the proper owners under the "Willow Smith Whip my hair" instance where 

regular people posted their own versions, one would need to ask a copyright lawyer (who is different than any other type of lawyer)

​More important though- it is abusing Ms. Grant, and will make her reconsider release and might mean certain songs never see the light

​officially, thereby screwing every single person. (Black beauty and others in the past.)

​Even more important- one going on this public board and announcing @@Cupido what you are doing (and others) who obviously must

be the ones doing it on Spotify in the first place, is abusing and sabatoging Lana and all her actual fans

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

@@graham4anything @@kitschesque @ @MrLunknown

Is this real life right now? How can I make myself more clean than I already have?  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

After that one user said she doesn't have one of the leaked old songs anymore, I wanted to help out by offering to share the VERY SAME CATALOGUE OF UNREALESED MUSIC THAT WE ALL HAVE AND THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME SELLING OR POSTING STUFF ON OFFICIAL PLATTFORMS OUTSIDE LANABOARDS. I'M NOT REFERRING TO ANYTHING LIKE OWNING MUSIC THAT YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE. I DON'T HAVE SHIT. I'M NOT A TRADER, NOT A SELLER. I PROBABLY HAVE LESS SHIT THAN ANYONE ELSE RIGHT HERE.

It's the Lana music that you can download right now in the audio section or here 
http://lanadelreyfiles.tumblr.com/unreleased 

Do you understand that? What I said (and I've said this before) looked like I was talking about posting shit like that person did on Spotify. I wanted nothing more than sharing a freshly organised, artwork-ed version of MY VERSION OF THE UNRELEASED STUFF THAT WE HAVE SO FAR for someone else to find the missing stuff.

I have absolutely no clue were I have said "I will go on a website, wether it's Itunes, Spotify or Facebook and share unreleased, leaked shit." All of you literally post links to stuff every single day here. So when someone is asking me: "Hey, can you give me the Black beauty demo we got last year" then my post was saying "of course, Asshole, here, I downloaded it on Lanaboards and I can re-up for you".

So.....???  :deadbanana:

@@Cupido Since this was a topic about her music being on spotify, when you said "uploaded" they assumed you meant to spotify as well. That's all hun, just some misunderstanding is all  :) there's nothing wrong with making a masterpost of your unreleased collection on mega/google drive/dropbox/etc. so if you wanna do that, go for it!  :heart: 

TjmiIK4.png

@queenbitchpro

THANKS SO FUCKING MUCH FOR GETTING ME  :hdu:

And craziest thing is..... it's not even mine  :toofunny: It's literally the lanadelreyfiles post with an overview for all her stuff that we have. Only change is that some stuff is better quality than posted elsewhere. I just re-organized and made a nice new artwork for it. 

kms  :creep: