Sign in to follow this  
queenbitchpro

Alex Zink

Alright ladies and gays, I am about to get so much shit from him because he keeps telling me not to make a thread but this is @@alexthecannibal on here, he's active sometimes but it's kinda rare. He's a really sweet person and he's become a friend of mine, and IMO really talented and I think his music bops so idc I'm making a goddamn thread whether he wants it or not! (He thinks nobody on here would care enough to listen and he's kinda shy) so sorry boo but I'm giving you the credit you deserve!!!

He's working on his debut album "One Man Show" set to be released later this year. All of his songs are written and produced by him, hence the title.

He dropped the title track as the lead single last year, and he's planning on releasing his new single "Free" next month accompanied by a high budget video that he's really excited about.

also he posts random demos and stuff on his SC from time to time https://soundcloud.com/alexthecannibal

I'm about to text him that I finally did it lmaooo I'm so nervous y'all he's gonna come for my wig. I LOVE YOU BB!!!!!

TjmiIK4.png

Sky, you're such a bitch. But you're my bitch and I love you lol. I appreciate the post. So um yeah hi guys I'm Alex and I make music and I appreciate any support so if you even take the time to listen, thanks so much! I'm rarely on here but if you want to hit me up on Snapchat @alexthecannibal I'll be sure to add you back and I always reply. xxxxxx

@@alexthecannibal Oh wow, your music is so good (especially considering you do everything yourself)! Listening to your soundcloud right now and there hasn't been a single song I didn't like. Even your so-called demos have better production than I'll ever manage to make. And your voice is super beautiful too! I think my favs until now are Use Me, take ur best shot, rough demo, here I am again and Always & Forever got me tears in my eyes, it's so beautiful! One Man Show is great too, I'll definitely check out your YouTube as well but my phone's battery is already low so I better do this later. Yeah...so I'm a fan :)

@@queenbitchpro thank you for creating this topic and showing us another super talented artist here on LB

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

@queenbitchpro thank you for creating this topic and showing us another super talented artist here on LB

Just doing god's work tbh! <333

TjmiIK4.png

Let's not pay dust to this bop though  :bop:

TjmiIK4.png

This is really rough and I was sick when I recorded it but I uploaded it anyway

https://soundcloud.com/alexthecannibal/open-eyes-demo

tumblr_mzv3u7mQUz1qckp4qo1_500.png

TjmiIK4.png

Alex is one of the sweetest people I've known and super talented, he deserves to be so successful. Sometimes it's hard to believe he does everything by himself, but he does.

:flutter:

Alex is one of the sweetest people I've known and super talented, he deserves to be so successful. Sometimes it's hard to believe he does everything by himself, but he does.

TEA

TjmiIK4.png

Thank you, Jordan. I love you. ❤️

Hi! I wrote & recorded this the other night and wanted to share. Thanks for listening!  :D

https://soundcloud.com/alexthecannibal/trust-issues

I am so proud of you bb  :crai:

TjmiIK4.png

I've been meaning to put a cover album out for a while. It just took me forever to settle on a tracklist and get around to recording everything.

I wanted to do at least one song from each "era", unfortunately there wasn't a large enough selection of AKA instrumentals. Also only did one song from Ultraviolence because I truly felt like I was killing the beauty of that record lol.

Anyways, free download on my website!!! www.alexzink.com