Manson

Top Three Favourite Tour Looks

As conversation goes off topic quickly, a conversation in the LDR6 thread inspired me to be super curious about some opinions on her tour looks. At first I thought to do it like "favourite look for each tour" but who cares about being that specific.

So I'd love to talk some Lana fashion! What are your top three (order doesn't matter) looks from all Lana tours, including the Festival Tours of course, but excluding TV or private show performances.

:flutter:

dssfds.jpg  

Paradise Tour in Paris 2013 - Paradise Tour in Moscow 2013 - Festival Tour in Belgium 2016

As conversation goes off topic quickly, a conversation in the LDR6 thread inspired me to be super curious about some opinions on her tour looks. At first I thought to do it like "favourite look for each tour" but who cares about being that specific.

So I'd love to talk some Lana fashion! What are your top three (order doesn't matter) looks from all Lana tours, including the Festival Tours of course, but excluding TV or private show performances.

:flutter:

normal_SPL533982_029.jpg normal_article-0-1AD50366000005DC-677_63 normal_Cm9pudvW8AAcbP8.jpg

Paradise Tour in Paris 2013 - Paradise Tour in Moscow 2013 - Festival Tour in Belgium 2016

Not sure if it's my connection, but I can't see your pics

Not sure if it's my connection, but I can't see your pics

I can see them. Maybe someone else can tell me if they don't show up?

Lana+Del+Rey+Day+2+Glastonbury+Festival+830f3fd443cdb0a5f3eae74044d93b91.jpga928ed5648388957e10a6e05d41ff700.png

Yes, Glastonbury was on point. Found it boring back then but now I'm in love! Simple and so perfect for UV!

I can see them. Maybe someone else can tell me if they don't show up?

I don't see them either

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Coachella (that "West Coast" hair and makeup, hell yes):

1XbD9Fw.jpg

"Freak" Premiere, The Wiltern (I will forever be in love with the backstage polaroids, such a classy look and the light hair :flutter:  ):CcQn3gh.jpg

Santa Barbara Bowl (a lewk in baby blue):

1aEEJFI.jpg

Honorable mention, The Cosmopolitan (iconic dress and again, my favourite Lana hairstyle):

ZG9jaVU.jpg

Lollapalooza Paris 2017hd2lmc-l-1000.jpg

Can you imagine how happy I was when she stepped on stage? I had my Honeymoon in Paris and we saw Lana. I was so happy that I saw her live when she went for beehive hairstyle again and a cute dress.  :flutter:

And I'm kinda getting sick of the all white but this was truly iconic

lana-del-rey-performs-at-festival-les-vi

Oh yes, that was an amazing look! I really would like to know where those shoes are from  :defeated:

Idk how to resize so I put pics in the spoiler. 

Moscow, Russia - July 15th, 2013 (My all time fav, nothing compares)

Hartwell Arena - June 16th, 2013

Isle of Wight - June 22nd, 2012 (Iconic Queen)

BPPKOQrCYAAJQih.jpg
P6169170.jpg
Lana-Del-Rey-at-The-Isle-of-Wight-FestivI secretly haven't known any look after like mid-2014 or something. Don't know her. All what I know is The Paradise Tour and we stan that Lana Del Rey.

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

After finishing my current concert video, I wanted to do the Moscow show and I don't know if I have footage of the whole show, downloaded everything but could be that it's not enough to make a full concert video  :defeated: It's really one of her best

Hlgj19t.jpg

:smile3:

BPPKOQrCYAAJQih.jpg

P6169170.jpg

Lana-Del-Rey-at-The-Isle-of-Wight-FestivI secretly haven't known any look after like mid-2014 or something. Don't know her. All what I know is The Paradise Tour and we stan that Lana Del Rey.

The first ones in both these posts would be my 4th and 5th favourite. 

And that white dress in @Bootynuggets post is one of the only white dresses that i really like! the rest tend to all be the same