LonelyLolitaMotel

Corrupt a wish, Bish!

But everytime you get an A the school board gets notified that it's impossible and there are rumours of cheating and when you finally reach to a national spelling competition or a triatlon or something and you win all by yourself you're accused of cheating and you're banned from every college in the US and you end up in a ditch sleeping on your report card because rocks are painful

I wish I could get my dad back sometimes :creep: 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

You’re super smart and good at everything to such a degree that people can’t connect with you and don’t understand you, so your life will be pretty lonely.

I wish Lana would ditch the playback vocals and hire backup singers instead.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Your grandma becomes an ally, and then starts stanning all the same artists you do. She then becomes well known and loved, which means that artists always go to see her after their concerts, which means you don't get a chance to meet or see your favourite artists.

I wish capitalism didn't exist

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

You're a giant Witch fairy and your wings literally flap like a fly's wings meaning they make an awful noise and it's.........

I wish I could be drunk all the time without actually drinking

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

you get arrested for public intoxication and since you never seem to sober up they assume you’re crazy and get you locked away in a psychiatric hospital for the rest of your life

i wish lana would start using her honeymoon account again

UbsOye5.png

But pizza raises the level of bad cholesterol, which increases the risk of cardiovascular disease, such as angina, heart attack or stroke (How it hurts me to say that... lol)

I wish like to give Lana Del Rey a hug, at least once in life.

giphy.gif

Forsure, but then u accidentally sneeze during and u both make the most sour lemonade faces bc of it and it erases the magic that recent moment ago

Ugh... That would be awful! lol

I wish I had like unlimited gasoline trips to drive anywhere I wanted w/o having to pay lol

The fires in California hit your "infinite" gas tank, which... BOOM! :creep:

I wish like to be a father.

giphy.gif

Ugh... That would be awful! lol

The fires in California hit your "infinite" gas tank, which... BOOM! :creep:

I wish like to be a father.

Looooooool  :smile:  :thumb3: 

and what the hecccccck I won't b visiting then.. 

I can't corrupt that wish. that's like, pure. uhh. ok ..you'll be a father, but the child is really inquisitive and makes you have to explain your reasoning which drives you nuts sometimes? 

I don't really have all that energy to make a wish right now so. I wish for it to rain hard for a few days idk 

UV/Honeymoon

Previously your world ended in fire... And now it will end in water? lol

Heavy rain, which will last for days, will cause flooding and water will invade your house.

I wish like to have "x-ray vision".

giphy.gif

But unfortunately  you are allergic against pistachio and nuts in general. After you take one bit/lick of the pistachio ice your throat will swill and you can't breathe anymore. Then you end up in Hospital and aren't allowed to eat pistachio ice forver....

I wish I could go on vacation next week

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: