DaddyATRL

Robyn

Considering she takes 5 years between albums im not surprised there isnt a Robyn thread here. She REALLY takes her time.

5???????? 5????????????????? 7!!!

but yes thanks for this thread, it's heavily needed, like the studio version of Honey

lABVyGE.png

I never even noticed there was no Robyn thread here nnn Thanks for making one!

5???????? 5????????????????? 7!!!

but yes thanks for this thread, it's heavily needed, like the studio version of Honey

True, but in her defense, Do It Again and Love is Free are as incredible as Body Talk.

Trust Me on the other hand is something that I still need to erase from my memory.

自由になる自由がある

I never even noticed there was no Robyn thread here nnn Thanks for making one!

True, but in her defense, Do It Again and Love is Free are as incredible as Body Talk.

Trust Me on the other hand is something that I still need to erase from my memory.

All of this. Serving taste! 

I'm a huge Robyn stan. I've seen her live 16 times and It's just always a PARTY. I miss her so much and I'm happy we're very close to a new era. Her Instagram story yesterday and today OMG!  :defeated:

okay girls robyn is very notorious for having many versions of things - do you reckon someone has her piece of me demo? she was going to release it for the public around 2009 but jive would not allow her

I guess no one has it or we would have at least a snippet by now.  :rollin:

自由になる自由がある

All of this. Serving taste! 

I'm a huge Robyn stan. I've seen her live 16 times and It's just always a PARTY. I miss her so much and I'm happy we're very close to a new era. Her Instagram story yesterday and today OMG!  :defeated:

16 times? oh shit, king!!

lABVyGE.png