Elle

Lana to be featured in Elvis Documentary - The King

@clampgirl

@@SugarVenom

my response was directly to @@TerrenceLovesMe

who on the pre-thread has been negative in about 1250 posts

and who the other day put down 12, yes 12, of the 16 songs on Lust for life (then denied it, but the initals to the 12 songs were posted

(though they might have been deleted after I had already seen it)

Next time terrence actually likes something Lana does, please let me know.

(and also in that time span terrence put down David Lynch (every second of anything Lynch ever did), and the Beatles and Elvis too.

So who is negative??? (not to mention last year Terrence was one of those who put down anything about Honeymoon.

I just call it as I see it.

anyhow, I wouldn't mind a trio of Julien Baker and Snail Mail with Lana. I do think Julien is perhaps the best new artist since Lana,

and snail mail's Lesley has the potential to also be big if they don't sell out.

btw- why can't I edit that post? It truncated, and I wrote Leonard Cohen and John Lennon, Sean Lennon & Yoko in the near bottom statement

but it did not show up, and I wasn't able to edit.

As it's not worth the effort, I would edit out the second comment that is perceived to be negative if at a later point I can edit it.

Dude, Terrence’s opinion is NOT your business and if he dislikes a lot of sngs and says he does why should you care? It’s not like he leaves rambling and grammatically incorrect posts insulting users who are vocal about their dislike of certain songs! No one asked for your opinion! And before you say “well, no no asked for your opinion either,” Terrence was my second friend here on LanaBoatds so I feel like I should defend him! :hooker: You’re not 2014 Lorde, so stop shading people unnecessarily! ALSO, there is absolutely NO NED to shade @Clampihirl and @@SugarVenom (two of this forum’s sweetest members) just because they defended someone you were mean to!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

i have a strange feeling for whatever reason that she's gonna rerelease some AKA material for the soundtrack. imagine if she actually did

OMG YAS I WILL PREY SHE DOES!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Are you people seriously thinking that the documentary will have a Lizzy song from 2008 playing in the back or something like that? Well now I've seen it all...  :thumb:

Well they played 1949 at a fashion show,  this is much more believable

Well they played 1949 at a fashion show,  this is much more believable

OMG WHEN?

@clampgirl

@sugarvenom

my response was directly to @terrencelovesme 

who on the pre-thread has been negative in about 1250 posts

and who the other day put down 12, yes 12, of the 16 songs on Lust for life (then denied it, but the initals to the 12 songs were posted

(though they might have been deleted after I had already seen it)

Next time terrence actually likes something Lana does, please let me know.

(and also in that time span terrence put down David Lynch (every second of anything Lynch ever did), and the Beatles and Elvis too.

So who is negative??? (not to mention last year Terrence was one of those who put down anything about Honeymoon.

I just call it as I see it.

anyhow, I wouldn't mind a trio of Julien Baker and Snail Mail with Lana. I do think Julien is perhaps the best new artist since Lana,

and snail mail's Lesley has the potential to also be big if they don't sell out.

btw- why can't I edit that post? It truncated, and I wrote Leonard Cohen and John Lennon, Sean Lennon & Yoko in the near bottom statement

but it did not show up, and I wasn't able to edit.

As it's not worth the effort, I would edit out the second comment that is perceived to be negative if at a later point I can edit it.

The user that normally rambles on about weird concepts we'd never imagine, that are unbelievable yet kinda interesting, who is always strange but somehow more mature than us all... And now lashing out like a 13 year old tumblr troll?  

@grayam4anything Don't do this!  Retreat! 

Oh I actually can't remember!  People were posting it on here a few months ago. It was meant to be vintage fashion I believe

Okay!

Don't take seriously what unknown people on the internet say and learn sarcasm challenge :)

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Yeah I don't really buy that they would put her name on there if the only thing she contributed was a decade old song (that was recorded on a fucking laptop) that only plays briefly in the background? "Music and appearances by" would usually indicate that something was contributed specifically for that project.

That review is bullshit.

I want to see Elvis digitally recreate and do a duet with Lana on "Coachella" and "American"

and Lana to do a whole bunch of Christmas songs, that Elvis did

which is a backdoor way of having a Lana Christmas song, and then add it to Born to Die/Paradise

Imagine Elvis singing the Lana Del Rey songbook

it isn't hard to do

he would be a natural

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp