Terrence Loves Me

Nostalghia

I don't know why ya'll are sleeping on her but it's homophobic.

Nostalghia is an American singer, songwriter, musician, and poet.

In 2014, she released her first full length album Chrysalis, written with collaborator and multi-instrumentalist Roy Gnan. Nostalghia co-wrote and performed two songs for the 2017 film John Wick: Chapter 2. She also appeared in the film In 2018 Nostalghia released the single "Little White Moment."

469460_10150138930734943_1942744254_o.jp

Her debut album "Chrysalis"

4b385c9e284a75720e12ca24997a549a.800x800

...And my personal favourite song from the album!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Where have i been for 4 years?

Just speed listened the album, some cool stuff, God Be You is good as well.

And the John Wick stuff.

Yeah she's amazing isn't she, very creepy and avant garde

She's my fucking favourite. I found her 4 years ago when Amy Lee from Evanescence posted Sunshiny Milk under the caption "eargasm"

I'm so looking forward to her new album. I'm a pledger and I have a shirt, necklace and guitar pick merch from her line

My favourite songs from her are The End, Naked As a Hand and God Be You

Also I'm so annoyed that I found her the year after the 2012 Soundwave in Australia :( I could have seen her most legendary performance

She's my fucking favourite. I found her 4 years ago when Amy Lee from Evanescence posted Sunshiny Milk under the caption "eargasm"

I'm so looking forward to her new album. I'm a pledger and I have a shirt, necklace and guitar pick merch from her line

My favourite songs from her are The End, Naked As a Hand and God Be You

Also I'm so annoyed that I found her the year after the 2012 Soundwave in Australia :( I could have seen her most legendary performance

I actually discovered her because of you! When u posted her song in the Sad Music thread i think?? so thanks for that lol But yeah anyway, i've been a fan for 2 whOle days now :lmao: I was shook to find out that she doesnt have a thread here though, i would've thought she'd be more popular here. And yeah The End is such a beautiful song, the violins at the end :defeated:  :defeated:  When is her new album by the way??

I actually discovered her because of you! When u posted her song in the Sad Music thread i think?? so thanks for that lol But yeah anyway, i've been a fan for 2 whOle days now :lmao: I was shook to find out that she doesnt have a thread here though, i would've thought she'd be more popular here. And yeah The End is such a beautiful song, the violins at the end :defeated:  :defeated:  When is her new album by the way??

:O  :O  :O SHOOK

Her music is so intense,  it's like an actual spell casted on you. I've asked her about her signs actually and she said shes scorpio moon and rising,  so that is why!  

Gosh I can't remember,  I think it's still a few months away. I don't know if there's an actual date yet. I think October?  Could be sooner. 

Listen to Starshine if you can,  it's so Lanaesque. It was a demo she sent out by email,  but it should be on YouTube by now

I wish!  I want kickass like God Be You,  but from what she's showed (snippets and such),  they all seem like ballads

There are snippets? omg where

OOh fuck hahaha she mayy have only released them to  pledgers

Were the ballads any good? im here for it!

She did another live stream and heres what she saod about herself while answering questions:

- she's a Libra sun, Scorpio moon and rising

- she wears an organic lipstick made of beetroot juice, and thinks she will never be seen without red lipstick.

- she's been vegan 10 years and counting and used to only eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches before she learned to cook properly

- Roy, the second member of Nostalghia, showed her the documentary 'Earthlings' which turned her vegan in the first place

- "if you try to break into the music industry, the music industry will break you" - her advice to aspiring musicians was to only make music for yourself and people will respond better

- that the main thing she focuses on in her music is that her vocals portray the feelings in the lyrics and the message

- she used to live with 25 cats and then realised she was badly allergic

- talled about the importance of plants for a bit

- said that she used to deal with a lot of anger and rose petal tea helped her overcome much of it

- when someone asked her how she manages her hair being so long: "the same way i deal with men. Tie it up out of the way if it gets annoying" Or something like that

Ciscandra is honestly just such a beautiful interesting person <3

And so inspiring, never afraid to talk about her passions and beliefs

Kingdom of disturb is the msot beautiful song I've heard in a long time

And Liminal one of the hardest hitting

oh my god is this the new album? i cant find it on spotify helpp

also why is it always just us two that comment on this thread? lmao, are we the only fans here?

oh my god is this the new album? i cant find it on spotify helppalso why is it always just us two that comment on this thread? lmao, are we the only fans here?

Yes the new album is just amazing. Every song is pure magic.

I don't know when it will be on Spotify ugh :( cause idek the actual release date for the album, since pre-orders got the digital copy early.

And yes, just us two hahaha. I don't blame everyone else though. She's still a smaller artist, but it sucks cause I know for a fact there are plenty of members on here that would connect to her level of music.