5. Leanin’

6. 16 Lines

Side B:

1. Life Is Beautiful

2. Hate Me

3. IDGAF

4. White Girl

5. Fingers

Lana fans being trolled by young soundcloud rappers, last week Juice Wrld released Fine China and now Peep is releasing Life Is Beautiful :rollin:

COWYS Pt 2 is good. My favourite song was probably Fingers, I really like that and 16 Lines, Life Is Beautigul, Leanin and Sex With My Ex were my other favourites. I think some of the songs sounded a little to clean though compared to most of his songs I liked before this.

Love lil peep I remember his live ig videos and lana was mentioned aswell as his love for her and then his friend lil Gustav mentioned how she used to run a fan account about lana.Anyway moving on to the new music it's weird to think most of these songs were actually quite old and basically remixed although I still need to listen to the full album, life is beautiful is my favourite so far and really is up there with his best work.

Lil Peep would still be alive if he didn't have a bunch of idiots surrounding him. He was literally laying there OD'ing IN FRONT OF THEM and they were just dicking around.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/lil-peep-tragedy-torment-804686/

giphy.gif

I seen he is on a Game of Thrones album coming out on the 26th of April, I wonder if they're just using a song of his or if its an unreleased one?

I seen he is on a Game of Thrones album coming out on the 26th of April, I wonder if they're just using a song of his or if its an unreleased one?

odd fit

BTW does anyone know what happened with him and Bella thorne everyone was calling her a piece of sh!t but wouldn't explain what happened between with them.

isnt he dead

yeah, he overdosed in 2017. but his mom and some of his friends have worked to preserve his musical legacy.

there's a bunch of music that hasn't been released yet, including a collab album with ILoveMakonnen, which I think that I've Been Waiting is the first single for.

giphy.gif

I hope we get more music

people on instagram keep bombing colombia's (his record label) comments asking for the makonnen collab "Diamonds", it's apparently coming this year according to makonnen and people are saying it'll be november cause of how things worked last year as well, there's still "Goth Angel Sinner" which should be coming too, his mom talked about that but no talk of when as far as i know