baddisease

Lil Peep

I was allowed to post a Melanie song that wasn't gonna get released so I'm gonna assume it's fine here as well (iLoveMakonnen said on his insta that the album won't be released aka unavailable to buy or stream anywhere).

The songs from what would have been Diamonds can all be downloaded/listened to here

I was allowed to post a Melanie song that wasn't gonna get released so I'm gonna assume it's fine here as well (iLoveMakonnen said on his insta that the album won't be released aka unavailable to buy or stream anywhere).

The songs from what would have been Diamonds can all be downloaded/listened to here

Thank you for sharing!!!! Can't wait to listen to those songs!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

fuck Columbia. they don't know what they're doing. all of peep's music deserves to come out. if he was alive, i know he'd have released that album by now.

giphy.gif

fuck Columbia. they don't know what they're doing. all of peep's music deserves to come out. if he was alive, i know he'd have released that album by now.

100% agreed, they disgust me. Wild that despite someone no longer walking this earth, they're still too caught up with the profits and money surrounding that person.

The other day (November 1) was Peep's birthday. For his birthday, his mom read out of his baby book. But she got hate for some random reason and had to deactivate. They were so mean, on what must have been the most painful day of her life other than his death date.

But enough of that. Here's Runaway:

And Falling Down:

And Lil Jeep

giphy.gif

Tomorrow (11/15/2020) marks 3 years since Lil Peep overdosed on fake Xanaxs. Let's honor him by listening to his music, and by supporting efforts to get Narcan (an overdose-reversing drug) into the hands of people who need it!

https://nextdistro.org/

Here are some of my favorite songs by Peep

RIP Lil Peep. You're very much missed.

giphy.gif

Everybody's Everything - the album - has passed 600 million streams and is the 3rd Peep album to hit that record!

also Liza Womack's (Peep's mom) lawsuit against Peep's management and label has been postponed until July. She's suing them because she thinks they're the reason why Peep had a drug problem.

giphy.gif

Here's an unofficial remix of Peep and Juice WRLD. It sounds so much better than the last posthumous collaboration (the one with xxxtentacion) that was made.

giphy.gif

so i've never listened to much lil peep before and i knew very little about him, but recently i've been talking to a dude who's a huuuuge fan (he has a peep tattoo n everything, so cute) and last night we watched his documentary together and omg! it was so sad and emotional :( his story really breaks my heart. it also made me so grateful that my fav Yung Lean is still with us, n also made me feel so grateful that i've made it out of certain situations alive, as have my friends <3 drugs.... i love them but hate them

the part about him wanting to be everything to everyone, always giving too much, always sharing everything, always having time for people..... my god :( heartbreaking

i really loved a lot of the songs too!! im gonna check out his stuff properly tonight!!

anyway yea i just wanted to drop in and share this idk why lmao <3

Wq9zHLl.jpg

On 4/23/2020 at 11:59 AM, Venice said:

i’m late but the link doesn’t work anymore :crai:

do you know where else I could find the album? 

3 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

i’m late but the link doesn’t work anymore :crai:

do you know where else I could find the album? 

Aww of course, I have them all and can upload them later tonight/tomorrow somewhere and share (and literally hundredsss of unreleased Peep songs that I wanna put up some other day if allowed ofc)! Unless someone else has a link ready to go before I can :) 

7 hours ago, Venice said:

Aww of course, I have them all and can upload them later tonight/tomorrow somewhere and share (and literally hundredsss of unreleased Peep songs that I wanna put up some other day if allowed ofc)! Unless someone else has a link ready to go before I can :) 

omg yes PLEASE as long as that’s ok of course, but I think it is since it most likely will not be released