#1 OFFLINE   jameshenry21

jameshenry21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Time Online: 22h 43m 25s

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:26 PM

I saw a thread where somebody mentioned:

"a thread about finding her boyfriend that supposedly murdered people and was sent for a death pentalty (the fact people have even found his NAME is scary.)"

Where can I find this thread? OR if nobody remembers that thread but is familiar with this story, what's the deal? Did Lana have a boyfriend who supposedly murdered people and was sentenced to death?

I am of the mind that a lot of Lana's lyrics are actually based in fantasy. I think this because there's a distinct lack of proof when it comes to proving Lana had this or that experience. I don't consider her word proof. I don't consider lyrics proof. I'd consider a photo with this man "who supposedly murdered people" to be something close to proof. Claims on behalf of people that knew him that they were together, etc.

Anyway. Anyone have any more knowledge on this subject and/or a link to that thread?  

• LonelyLolitaMotel likes this

#2 OFFLINE   Tristesse

Tristesse

diméthyltryptamine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 579 posts
  • LocationNorth-East France
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 152d 58m 26s

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:31 PM

true. so true.

"Bucarest est une belle ville où il semble se mêler l'Orient et l'Occident..."

#3 OFFLINE   baddisease

baddisease

Sirens > Honeymoon, AKA > Honeymoon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts
  • Locationthe burbs
  • Fan Since:The Lana Del Rey EP
  • Time Online: 42d 9h 53m 46s

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:32 PM

what

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 OFFLINE   jameshenry21

jameshenry21

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:34 PM

true. so true.

Sorry, first time posting here, I screwed up my post and didn't write anything. Read it now if you're interested!

what

Sorry, first time posting here, I screwed up my post and didn't write anything. Read it now if you're interested!

#5 OFFLINE   HEARTCORE

HEARTCORE

twisted elegance

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,009 posts
  • Locationcity games
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 105d 17h 38m 15s

Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:00 PM

I saw a thread where somebody mentioned:

"a thread about finding her boyfriend that supposedly murdered people and was sent for a death pentalty (the fact people have even found his NAME is scary.)"

Where can I find this thread? OR if nobody remembers that thread but is familiar with this story, what's the deal? Did Lana have a boyfriend who supposedly murdered people and was sentenced to death?

I am of the mind that a lot of Lana's lyrics are actually based in fantasy. I think this because there's a distinct lack of proof when it comes to proving Lana had this or that experience. I don't consider her word proof. I don't consider lyrics proof. I'd consider a photo with this man "who supposedly murdered people" to be something close to proof. Claims on behalf of people that knew him that they were together, etc.

Anyway. Anyone have any more knowledge on this subject and/or a link to that thread?  

there's speculation that K was a boyfriend who went to jail for murder, which is based upon a lot of her lyrics (in particular, sirens/drive by/for k part 1)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

#6 OFFLINE   jameshenry21

jameshenry21

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:08 PM

there's speculation that K was a boyfriend who went to jail for murder, which is based upon a lot of her lyrics (in particular, sirens/drive by/for k part 1)

Oh okay. I know about K. Thought it was someone else. Like I said, I don't consider lyrics as proof of anything other than her gorgeous imagination. Thank you!

#7 OFFLINE   khris

khris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,373 posts
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 54d 14h 57m 41s

Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:09 PM

You're looking for the K Speculation thread, idk what happened to it.

#8 OFFLINE   LanaFlowers

LanaFlowers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Time Online: 6d 7h 30m 14s

Posted 16 June 2018 - 01:53 PM

Kai Harris

#9 OFFLINE   Kitschesque

Kitschesque

whole world's girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Locationwaimea
  • Fan Since:april 2012
  • Time Online: 47d 17h 45m 29s

Posted 16 June 2018 - 02:00 PM

Was this thread really necessary?

http://lanaboards.co...-relationships/

You can dig deeper into this thread since it's been updated only within pages and not the OP

tenor.gif  afraid of sharks, but not the dark

#10 OFFLINE   jameshenry21

jameshenry21

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 03:44 PM

Was this thread really necessary?

http://lanaboards.co...-relationships/

You can dig deeper into this thread since it's been updated only within pages and not the OP

We get it, you don’t like me

#11 OFFLINE   jameshenry21

jameshenry21

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 03:52 PM

Kai Harris

No literal proof that she was involved with this guy, who just seems to be some random criminal from L.A. who someone made an elaborate theory about being connected to Lana. 1. Lana has never documented real time in L.A. before she became famous (as most musicians who move to L.A. once they become famous do), 2. There is nooo proof that that guy actually had anything to do with her, seems someone just googled crimes committed by people who got the death penalty whose names started with “K”...not really a reliable source as the “proof” linking him to Lana are his “golden skin” (a lyric of Lana’s; he’s half black) and the fact that the crime was committed on a Sunday (“headed out on Sunday” from “Blue Jeans”). I mean really?

#12 OFFLINE   LanaFlowers

LanaFlowers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Time Online: 6d 7h 30m 14s

Posted 16 June 2018 - 05:10 PM

okai

#13 OFFLINE   Kitschesque

Kitschesque

whole world's girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Locationwaimea
  • Fan Since:april 2012
  • Time Online: 47d 17h 45m 29s

Posted 16 June 2018 - 06:06 PM

We get it, you don’t like me

Babe it's not that I don't like you because I don't know you personally but this forum has rules and structures that only need a little bit of discovering before opening 2 topics in 2 days that could've been a status update and/or exist as parts of other threads already

Much love to you it's just that I'm a little too keen on rules :hooker:

• ivy likes this

tenor.gif  afraid of sharks, but not the dark

#14 OFFLINE   jameshenry21

jameshenry21

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 06:39 PM

Babe it's not that I don't like you because I don't know you personally but this forum has rules and structures that only need a little bit of discovering before opening 2 topics in 2 days that could've been a status update and/or exist as parts of other threads already

Much love to you it's just that I'm a little too keen on rules :hooker:

You’re right, I’m new here. Although I like my second post, haven’t seen another asking the particular question I asked.
  • Kitschesque likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users