Sign in to follow this  
freshlinen2

Boyfriend accused of murder?

I saw a thread where somebody mentioned:

"a thread about finding her boyfriend that supposedly murdered people and was sent for a death pentalty (the fact people have even found his NAME is scary.)"

Where can I find this thread? OR if nobody remembers that thread but is familiar with this story, what's the deal? Did Lana have a boyfriend who supposedly murdered people and was sentenced to death?

true. so true.

Sorry, first time posting here, I screwed up my post and didn't write anything. Read it now if you're interested!

what

Sorry, first time posting here, I screwed up my post and didn't write anything. Read it now if you're interested!

I saw a thread where somebody mentioned:

"a thread about finding her boyfriend that supposedly murdered people and was sent for a death pentalty (the fact people have even found his NAME is scary.)"

Where can I find this thread? OR if nobody remembers that thread but is familiar with this story, what's the deal? Did Lana have a boyfriend who supposedly murdered people and was sentenced to death?

I am of the mind that a lot of Lana's lyrics are actually based in fantasy. I think this because there's a distinct lack of proof when it comes to proving Lana had this or that experience. I don't consider her word proof. I don't consider lyrics proof. I'd consider a photo with this man "who supposedly murdered people" to be something close to proof. Claims on behalf of people that knew him that they were together, etc.

Anyway. Anyone have any more knowledge on this subject and/or a link to that thread?  

there's speculation that K was a boyfriend who went to jail for murder, which is based upon a lot of her lyrics (in particular, sirens/drive by/for k part 1)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

there's speculation that K was a boyfriend who went to jail for murder, which is based upon a lot of her lyrics (in particular, sirens/drive by/for k part 1)

Oh okay. I know about K. Thought it was someone else. Like I said, I don't consider lyrics as proof of anything other than her gorgeous imagination. Thank you!

Kai Harris

There is nooo proof that that guy actually had anything to do with her, seems someone just googled crimes committed by people who got the death penalty whose names started with “K”...not really a reliable source.

We get it, you don’t like me

Babe it's not that I don't like you because I don't know you personally but this forum has rules and structures that only need a little bit of discovering before opening 2 topics in 2 days that could've been a status update and/or exist as parts of other threads already

Much love to you it's just that I'm a little too keen on rules :hooker:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Babe it's not that I don't like you because I don't know you personally but this forum has rules and structures that only need a little bit of discovering before opening 2 topics in 2 days that could've been a status update and/or exist as parts of other threads already

Much love to you it's just that I'm a little too keen on rules :hooker:

You’re right, I’m new here. Although I like my second post, haven’t seen another asking the particular question I asked.