Sign in to follow this  
Amadeus

June 18th: 2 rappers dead, twitter goes wild, ari's album cover leaks

ariana looks cute but the cover is a little plain :/ i hope that’s just for a single and not the album . her cheek contour isn’t blended

That's the album cover sis. She teased it on Instagram herself.

The fact that he was 9 days younger than me and had commited those kind of crimes is insane, i get nervous smoking weed in public sometimes

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

people who rejoice in xxxtentacion's death are just gross and overall crap human beings. 

I won't be rejoicing in it but the cunt had it coming, nobody to blame but himself.

i heard he once beat up a gay guy and almost killed him

this was within recent months iirc

Yes he was. My point remains the same.

Your point is moot. He was a disgusting, sad excuse for a human & the world is a better place without him. Victims of abuse are more than allowed to be happy that somebody like him is dead. You shifting any blame at all towards them is ugly.

14417469274.gif

Im sorry but if he wasn't "famous" nobody would care that he died, his celebrity status shouldn't change how you view him

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

x was a gross dude, and I'm not going to rejoice in his death (even though part of me does). I'm not surprised any of this happened. He was a product of his environment, and was just egged on by fans and the internet. He never had any motivation to improve himself or his life, and now it's over. 

Also Ari is so pretty she can make that basic ass album art look good. 

#resigndonaldtrump

#arrestdonaldtrump

#timesupdonaldtrump

that is an analogy in case one wonders

and as for guns

is there a way to kill guns

without a gun there are NO shootings

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

This is the weirdest headline combo lol. 

I don't really have a reaction to X's death, over than reading the news was the first time I had seen a photograph of him and read his age. For some reason, whenever I heard about him, I always thought he was older, maybe just because of all the crimes and jail time before his passing. 

The ari cover is nice, but the however-many-day reveal seems a little much in retrospect. 

Your point is moot. He was a disgusting, sad excuse for a human & the world is a better place without him. Victims of abuse are more than allowed to be happy that somebody like him is dead. You shifting any blame at all towards them is ugly.

No human being ever deserves to die. This is not moot. 

Here’s my two cents: while he was a terrible person, no one deserves to die young. I certainly won’t be mourning him, but I won’t be rejoicing either

Edit: my friend made a shrine for him in her room

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

No human being ever deserves to die. This is not moot. 

Women and gay people don't deserve violent abuse either, yet here we are. I dont think that many people actively wished death upon him, or think that death penalty is good thing. But he happened to die, and it does seem a little karmic, given the fucked up things he did. It's quite rare that abusers actually get to repent proportionally for their crimes, so I can't really be mad, that people who have experienced abuse, or know people who did, see this as "divine justice" so to speak.

I personally don't celebrate it, but I'm not mad either. There are other people dying that I'm infinitely more worried about, than a guy who did absolutely terrible shit.