Sign in to follow this  
Amadeus

June 18th: 2 rappers dead, twitter goes wild, ari's album cover leaks

no wonder your bf left you lmfaoooo

is that the best you can do? i actually ignored him for a month and practically ghosted him but okay little miss hog :lmao:

dragging me won't bring back xxxgaypuncher from the grave :D

girl the whole of twitter hit a nerve when you deactivated because you were O B L I T E R A T E D for supporing XXXtinctation :toofunny:

lmaooo you cant even show your whole face on twitter youre so insecure go back to smearing lipstick on your non existent lips, but remember you put lipstick on a pig, its still a pig

Can we just all agree that he was crap as a human being but at the same time no deserves to die that young?! Y’all are a mess omg

I mean so am I, but…

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

lmaooo you cant even show your whole face on twitter youre so insecure go back to smearing lipstick on your non existent lips, but remember you put lipstick on a pig, its still a pig

ooh girly you're getting brave :deadbanana:  i might be a pig but at least i'm not a fake cunt who'll flip on her friends in an instant over some no1curr abusive homophobic soundcloud rapper :lmao: he died two weeks later jfkfk clown

you justified him beating a gay dude miss ting

'you put lipstick on a pig, its still a pig'

you get a few good songs out of an abusive violent homophobe, still an abusive violent homophobe

:fabcat:

ooh girly you're getting brave :deadbanana:  i might be a pig but at least i'm not a fake cunt who'll flip on her friends in an instant over some no1curr abusive homophobic soundcloud rapper :lmao: he died two weeks later jfkfk clown

you justified him beating a gay dude miss ting

:dance:  :hair:

will be remembered for more than looking like sky ferrero rocher's basement sister a la poot lovato

you of all people shouldnt come for looks considering you look like a ogre dipped in battery acid but go off  :byeh8rs2: