Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

LDR Finally Spotted After A Month...

She’s not dead! But her face is a little bit botched (those eyebrows :toofunny: )

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Lizzy Grant ha revival 

It's just her without any make up at all

if i'm not wrong she is not wearing fake eyelashes? i mean we rarely see without them and it's nice that she lets her face breathe

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Lizzy Grant ha revival 

if i'm not wrong she is not wearing fake eyelashes? i mean we rarely see without them and it's nice that she lets her face breathe

Yeah, this is what is weirding people out lol

She may well have no natural eyelashes at all after years of gluing fakes on and ripping them off

yosemite

Trolling us for sure

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Idk why but im a little worried about her, i know its only makeup but its one thing after another. First she doesn't want to be seen in a photograph which is very unlike her, and then this long period of silence and now this? something must be wrong, maybe she's really fed up with her fame?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Omg whelp! Poor girl she looks a hot ass mess! Her plastic surgeon better refund her for this botched tragedy. Take his medical license away while we're at it. Coming for Joan Rivers' deformed, bloated mug!

xUA7aXS39EzMllNb8Y.gif

At least she looks lowkey depressed. Maybe her eyes are puffy because she's been bawling?

I'm SO ready for the gloomy 6 minute funeral marches she's about to deliver to us. Make me WEEP bitch! 

DZ5i5en.gif

Omg whelp! Poor girl she looks a hot ass mess! Her plastic surgeon better refund her for this botched tragedy. Take his medical license away while we're at it. Coming for Joan Rivers' deformed, bloated mug!

xUA7aXS39EzMllNb8Y.gif

At least she looks lowkey depressed. Maybe her eyes are puffy because she's been bawling?

I'm SO ready for the gloomy 6 minute funeral marches she's about to deliver to us. Make me WEEP bitch! 

DZ5i5en.gif

this is so harsh, i hope she isn't depressed

Ya'll i actually think she's in a really dark place right now, we all know that Yosemite was the happy place that she wishes to reach. High above everything else. I think her wearing it is like a safety blanket for her in these dark times, like a reminder that everything will be okay. Let's all send her some love and positivity today