Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

LDR Finally Spotted After A Month...

Ya'll i actually think she's in a really dark place right now, we all know that Yosemite was the happy place that she wishes to reach. High above everything else. I think her wearing it is like a safety blanket for her in these dark times, like a reminder that everything will be okay. Let's all send her some love and positivity today

Like we have reasons in number of 0 to believe something is wrong but yet I'm at the edge of my seat thinking of her everyday hoping she's alright because I have a bad feeling? Idk

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Like we have reasons in number of 0 to believe something is wrong but yet I'm at the edge of my seat thinking of her everyday hoping she's alright because I have a bad feeling? Idk

SAME

i can’t explain it either it’s very weird and never happened before

I find it weird that she is barely dressing up;

when I am sad or depressed I usually never try at all. And she kind of has been like this for the entire LFL era... I don't get it

Not sure if this is the case but I hope to god she is alright... I love her so much. 

the more important two facts---

when she is photographed on a coffee run

almost always means new product is coming shortly

it never is random

number two and most important

I really believe there are many here that will NOT love her when she no longer is young and beautiful

which means that those people don't listen to her at all and never have.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

the more important two facts---

when she is photographed on a coffee run

almost always means new product is coming shortly

it never is random

number two and most important

I really believe there are many here that will NOT love her when she no longer is young and beautiful

I AGREEEEEEE

e1s11.gif

Cant the girl get some coffee without someone thinking it's part of some cryptic plan?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

there's nothing to love about a raisin 

i76mrxw.png 

I'm laughing at the comments saying stuff like "omg she looks depressed" or saying that this shirt can be a reminder of her happy place or idk. Girl is just buying her coffee and used the first shirt that she saw. You all are needing news so you guys are making things up.

btw, I don't think that she looks that bad, she's just doing her stuff as a regular person, without any make up etc... God, relax, women do not need to use make up all the time (and they do not are always dressed up to please you)