Lust

Lana at David Robinson's aviation workshop in Los Angeles, CA - June 20th, 2018

She's put on a lot of weight. For God's sake, she's an artist... she should put on some make-up... and no, she doesn't look cute without it. Anyway, if she comes up with better songs next time, I'll forget about all that.

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle

If you care about animals, please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8

She's put on a lot of weight. For God's sake, she's an artist... she should put on some make-up... and no, she doesn't look cute without it. Anyway, if she comes up with better songs next time, I'll forget about all that.

bish an artist is a fucking HUMAN too 

she can do whatever she wants.. and YES she looks cute

:smile3:

bish an artist is a fucking HUMAN too 

she can do whatever she wants.. and YES she looks cute

THIS! Idk why people expect her to look like she's at a red carpet 24/7, it's like y'all forget celebrities are human

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Screen-Shot-2017-05-11-at-4.59.06-PM-149

You're fucked up.

giphy.gif

"for good luck"

watch the plane crash or break before it leaves the next hangar...ugh her witchy curses are going to destroy a plane..her mind

lmao why was she in a place with planes tho what is this binch up to in her spare time

We thought she was in the studio making songs. She’s actually going into Aviation. A big fan of flying, wants to do it for the nation.

lmao why was she in a place with planes tho what is this binch up to in her spare time

she's trying to recreate the titanic but in terms of aviation with her witch powers

girl fuck u

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.