Sign in to follow this  
queenbitchpro

queenbitchpro's Album Covers & Artwork

Hi! I know there are so many talented guys and gals on here that make beautiful fanmade covers, and I probably can't compete lmao but I recently started dabbling in it and figured I might as well share them! I'm fairly new to this so they're probably not that great but I'm gonna keep practicing  :D

I started with some simplistic Lana instrumental covers, but I'll be making some unreleased and single covers too! Also if anyone has a request let me know! For these instrumental album artworks I wanted to keep the theme/aesthetic of the albums themselves. Hopefully they fit well with the songs, I like when covers visually fit the sound of the album.

HiESCnz.jpg

yGnBM8O.jpg

GS080cp.jpg

5dhyP00.jpg

I2Osr92.jpg

LW7pHsu.jpg

TjmiIK4.png

LMAO I'm sorry it was just something easy to start with  :deadbanana:

TjmiIK4.png

omg these are gorgeous!!! stealing the uv one for my itunes if you don't mind  :hooker: also do you still have the original pic without text?? i've never seen it before and i love it!!!!

UbsOye5.png

omg these are gorgeous!!! stealing the uv one for my itunes if you don't mind  :hooker: also do you still have the original pic without text?? i've never seen it before and i love it!!!!

Thank you!!! Yes here's the original unedited pic: https://i.imgur.com/ejfz51B.jpg and here's my edit of it: https://i.imgur.com/4pPsA21.jpg

TjmiIK4.png