Make me your Dream Life

How does that track make you feel?

This one is a favourite!! It just makes me feel like I'm the most crazy and free person ever. Letting myself go, the wind blowing and the sun bright in the sky, thinking of nothing, just swaying to the guitars and feeling free  :justride:

Honeymoon

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Makes me feel like I'm floating on clouds in heaven. It brings a real melancholic ethereal atmosphere whenever I listen to it. Truly beautiful.:hair: :krylie:

Flipside

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Low key sad or numb... mostly numb, because it doesn’t make me feel too sad but not any happier feelings either - until the guitar solo at the end of the song, that makes me feel free and powerful. And then the last tunes comes in and I’m back to feeling numb again.

A perfect song for those days that weren’t necessarily bad but could have been better.

On Our Way

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

God Bless America gives me the feeling of being free, as if I was just a spirit floating in the water without fear of drowning, and at the same time surrounded by other souls that feel free an happy just like me. it's the most beautiful feeling a Lana song has given me

God Bless America gives me the feeling of being free, as if I was just a spirit floating in the water without fear of drowning, and at the same time surrounded by other souls that feel free an happy just like me. it's the most beautiful feeling a Lana song has given me

I think you didnt get the game rules..

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

TLY makes me feel like I'm hopelessly standing out on my balcony in a white dress blowing in the wind looking at the sky thinking about my manz with a lot of desperation and a tiniest bit of hope idk it's vey emotional to me

Black Beauty?

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

JFK makes me super emotional towards certain crushes of mine. It makes me feel very nostalgic and sad but also a little happy?

Super Movie

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Super Movie makes me feel incredibly lonely, like I'm being left behind. Unkept promises, while I'm just driving around the city running errands looking to the places we'd used to go to, thinking of someplace else. I'd be ready, waiting to go, and the day ends. I wouldn't know what to do, probably just float around daily life for a while 

Fine China

UV/Honeymoon