Make me your Dream Life

How does that track make you feel?

OOOOOooooooooOOOOhhhhhh it makes me feel adventurous, a dreamer, very carefree, always looking for fun, following the "At least I lived my life" phrase so I have a ton of stories and memories with me, you know? Makes me really happy! One of my favorite unreleaseds!

tumblr_n729euND0b1rr0bkio1_500.gif

Noir

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Like a badass who will leave their man over anything!!!

AFFA

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

im on route 66...driving past a sunbleached billboard with a mid 2000s coke advertisement on it, i see intermittent streams of 16-wheelers tread past me going many miles slower than i am, the transfer of wind energy and momentum is lacking and almost surreal had i paid more attention to the driver's and their day old sprites, running on a lack of sleep and overpriced gasoline from the chevron 138 miles back. i decided to skip getting gas thinking i had enough for a decent tank, but here i am at 6:48pm on an early august afternoon, taking conservative sips of the last bit of water i've left in my thrift-store bought customized canteen as my gas light flickers on, trying it's best to be a warning of impending self-made dangers i've enacted on this metallic product of yesteryear ingenuity and human labor. the AC is turned off in trade for a hopeful few more miles past the dusty rocks and winding roads, freshly paved only 83 years ago with maybe 5 years of real traffic laying waste over the tar and inner-city paint. the sound of cicadas fills my ears past the white-noise ridden auxillary trasmitted mp3, it hits a nostalgiac feeling of lush nature and real flora; before i snap back to my senses in question as to where such a buzzing could come from with the lack of any real trees for the soon-to-be-shedded-skin bugs to hit their new personal dawns. the sun is fleeting, with the harsh sunsetting rays making faux-ponds in the blacktop, i am the easy rider and my sunglasses are nowhere to be found.

every man gets his wish v.2

Like im about to rob the corner liquor lowkey and my partner in crime's rushing me to get in the fucking car. roadtrips and arguments - getting abandoned bc i probably annoyed him too much that day, then desert bonfire sessions and sleeping underneath the bedazzled sky eating something unhealthy like cheese puffs and then ending back up in the city when the week starts 

The Greatest

UV/Honeymoon

makes me feel kinda.... horny?  :creep:  hahah like it makes me wanna seduce someone into joining me in living a life of debauchery and hedonism (and good sex). and it's a very hot (temperature-wise) song, like i can feel the heat on my skin when i listen to it. it makes me crave freedom and a joyful relationship.

gods and monsters?

Wq9zHLl.jpg