Make me your Dream Life

How does that track make you feel?

How to disappear:

I imagine sitting alone on a bench somewhere in the streets of L.A. It is a lonely night and only every now then some cars passing by.

Next to me is a street lamp and some palm trees and there is a soft breeze. And I'm lost in my thoughts, thinking about my past but somehow about my future as well.  I have to say the guitar part with the bells in How to disappear is always the part of the song that gets me during every listen. It is so dreamy and perfect for getting lost in your thoughts.....

Terrence loves you

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

makes me feel so isolated, lost and alone.... like i'm sat at home by myself drinking wine and feeling sad; i look outside and it's a starry night, and my mind can't forget about that one person.

diet mountain dew?

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Walking down a street with heartshaped sunglasses on and soft ice cream in my hand. And it kinda makes me feel playful in some way

High by the Beach

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

like me and a small group of people are sitting around the singer while she tells us her story of loss and moving on....like a musical self-help group where everyone can be vulnerable even while thrust to the center of attention and still be heard and accepted by everyone

prom song (gone wrong)

Wild One / Color Blue / Wild on You: the sun has set, the sky is dark blue, I am on a beach, by a fire camp and singing this song while someone plays it on the guitar.

The Good Life: it’s the end of a summer day, I’ve had a bit too much to drink, the air is warm, night is upon us, everyone is about to go to sleep and it’s the hour where you find yourself feeling a bit too much and saying a bit too much, singing the words of this song.