Amadeus

Lana spotted with Marina in LA (07.07.2018)

They don't look very... glamorous... do they? I swear Lana is putting on too much weight. She looks like a bodybuilder here and the other "lady" looks like a clown at the circus. :defeated: Not a very flattering look, to say the least.

Okay, this made me laugh so much lmao 

This lana and marina hype is really annoying

I completely agree

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

They need to either be recording a collab or dating

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

lana looks like a tired housewife that just popped out to see her secret lesbian lover at a fermented vegan coffee bar and now she has to rush back because she needs to take her kids to flute practice and make banana bread.

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

lana looks like a tired housewife that just popped out to see her secret lesbian lover at a fermented vegan coffee bar and now she has to rush back because she needs to take her kids to flute practice and make banana bread.

I’m cackling!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

We don’t need any collabs, unless they’re on the other artist’s album.

Or a stand-alone single like Summer Wine. Or a small EP.

I think the only reason Lust For Life was not cohesive like her past 4 albums was because it had various collabs with different kind of artists. I mean Sean Lennon, A$AP Rocky, Stevie Nicks, Playboy Carti on the same album & you expect to be cohesive?

I think first Lana and Marina should release a standalone single just to test the waters. I feel like their artistic minds think alike so I want to see what they can come up with together.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Also at first I thought it said Lana spotted with Manila and I was like hey Manila! I just saw Manila girl

Whose Manila?

I swear to God that shirt that Lana is wearing is something my Grandma has owned since I was like a baby. A true grandma!!! Gramma who?

the shirt is like the best thing about the whole outfit she's wearing in these pics

i76mrxw.png