Amadeus

Lana spotted with Marina in LA (07.07.2018)

Lana looks pretty haggard lmao

She just needs her long locks of dark hair again

So hot

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

They don't look very... glamorous... do they? I swear Lana is putting on too much weight. She looks like a bodybuilder here and the other "lady" looks like a clown at the circus. :defeated: Not a very flattering look, to say the least.

it's like 200℉ here so I don't really blame them

sgopYhV.gif

no offense but would yall look any better in a paparazzi pic with barely any makeup and no sunglasses?

We'd probably look bad, but even then Lana would look somewhat worse. Let's just say it -- she looks like she smells of rotten egg, and her back is giving Hunchback of Notre Dame a quick run for his money. She's spending too much time hunched over her broken (and hacked) macbook, munching on Doritos (it shows!) and googling obituaries from dead & crusty 1960s celebs (as she tries to astral project into their coffins). She clearly don't love haself, but that's fine and dandy, it's what makes her so relatable to the LGBTs.

RwGPx98.gif

Her looks may be serving fermented sewer water instead of tea, but we still STAN this gal because of her talent, vision and artistry. Our kween!  :byeh8rs:

We'd probably look bad, but even then Lana would look somewhat worse. Let's just say it -- she looks like she smells of rotten egg, and her back is giving Hunchback of Notre Dame a quick run for his money. She's spending too much time hunched over her broken (and hacked) macbook, munching on Doritos (it shows!) and googling obituaries from dead & crusty 1960s celebs (as she tries to astral project into their coffins). She clearly don't love haself, but that's fine and dandy, it's what makes her so relatable to the LGBTs.

RwGPx98.gif

Her looks may be serving fermented sewer water instead of tea, but we still STAN this gal because of her talent, vision and artistry. Our kween!  :byeh8rs:

This is why she disappeared from the internet I hate y’all

The winner of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4, and the most beautiful non-Lana biological woman

fuck me goddess

Asend_02.jpg

At first I thought u were talking abt Manila, Philippines and I was like whaaaaaaat

RwGPx98.gif

Sweaty, that’s just rude!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

She's probably gonna look fine as fuck be time the next album campaign rolls out anyway so calm down y'all.

Anyway considering Marina had an album or at least new music coming out this year, we might be getting a collab. I hope so anyway :toofunny:

Also I'm shocked at the fact that Lana towers over Marina hight wise. Made me cackle for a full straight minute.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

RwGPx98.gif

OMG  :lmao:  

Also, stop coming for @sweetie, people, it was clearly a joke lmao 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

They don't look very... glamorous... do they? I swear Lana is putting on too much weight. She looks like a bodybuilder here and the other "lady" looks like a clown at the circus. :defeated: Not a very flattering look, to say the least.

I don't see any problem with Lana's weight & I don't see she gained any since 2017,

but yea they both dressed awfully here wtf (I wish Lana looked like she did in 2013-2014 tho...)

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

RwGPx98.gif

OMG  :lmao:  

Also, stop coming for @sweetie, people, it was clearly a joke lmao 

That person is "joking" yes but he is also serious about her looking bad. With "jokes" like this and nasty comments about her looks in general no wonder Lana hates her fans lmfao :lmao:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

they look like a lesbian couple and marina is supposed to be the one wearing the pants in the relationship but for once they exchanged clothes. I live

Lana has been dressing like a diesel dyke since 2014, Marina is clearly the lipstick lesbian in the relationship!

It's the hair colour black drains her and always has even when she was in her 20s, she should go auburn it makes her look younger and she doesn't like dressing up anymore she's happy just chucking stuff on she said so herself I don't mind as long as she dresses better for her concerts where fans are paying.