Amadeus

Lana spotted with Marina in LA (07.07.2018)

It's the hair colour black drains her and always has even when she was in her 20s, she should go auburn it makes her look younger and she doesn't like dressing up anymore she's happy just chucking stuff on she said so herself I don't mind as long as she dresses better for her concerts where fans are paying.

I agree but I'm really not sure I'd pay to see an adidas pyjamas dress omg

ZKcaooE.png

Just u wait till marina's new album comes out and it's a B grade LFL

all shade intended but every marina song sounds like a worse version of another pop stars style

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Just u wait till marina's new album comes out and it's a B grade LFL

all shade intended but every marina song sounds like a worse version of another pop stars style

Have you listened to the Family Jewels album?

Just saw the same thing on Lana Addiction, on FB. Don't know how much truth there is to it, honestly. MTV.com has nothing confirming this. 

But it makes «much sense» to have a Lana-Marina-possible-Jack-Antonoff-produced track on Marina's album, honestly. I am not against that collab, and I trust Lana on her collabs (they feel «organic» despite my initial skepticism), but the Jack Antonoff production, I don't know how it would fit on a Lana album. Just like a Mark Ronson production would have felt out of place on HM. 

Just saw the same thing on Lana Addiction, on FB. Don't know how much truth there is to it, honestly. MTV.com has nothing confirming this. 

But it makes «much sense» to have a Lana-Marina-possible-Jack-Antonoff-produced track on Marina's album, honestly. I am not against that collab, and I trust Lana on her collabs (they feel «organic» despite my initial skepticism), but the Jack Antonoff production, I don't know how it would fit on a Lana album. Just like a Mark Ronson production would have felt out of place on HM. 

To be honest, I think Jack Antonoff's production is quite versatile and doesn't really feel stuck in one sound, so I could see him producing for Lana and still not losing Lana's sound. However since Lana's worked with someone like boi-1da, who is so different to what I would have expected from Lana before, so who knows...

Lana could 1000% work with Jack. He's helped produce Melodrama & MASSEDUCTION. Two brilliant albums!!! Not only that, but Lana is pretty versatile! I feel they'd work well together! Y'all can't complain either!! We've all wanted a difference in producers! Thank God she let Rick rest. Hopefully, the Jack songs make the album, I hope they're sexy too.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I'd love to see Marina work with Rick Nowels again. The bops they made for Electra Heart were honestly all that. I really wouldn't be shocked if their collab is a Nowels co-write.

If Begin To Hope sounds like The Family Jewels, I'll give it a listen!

TFJ is more a combination of Begin to Hope and Soviet Kitsch tbh, with a little more electro pop influence. I do think the albums are very sonically similar though. If you like pop though Begin To Hope is certainly essential listening, and one of my all time favourite albums.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg