Photo

Lana spotted with Marina in LA (07.07.2018)

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#81 OFFLINE   HydroponicWeeds

HydroponicWeeds

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationUS of A
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 1d 4h 9m 59s

Posted 12 July 2018 - 04:13 PM

I really love these two and would love to hear a dark track from them both but idk what theme Marina’s record will be or what Lana’s working on so a collab could be on either one at this point. I think Marina said hers was done but maybe Lana wants her on her album? It’d be cool; she collabed with Stevie which I never expected to actually happen and Sean, John’s son, was what I never knew I wanted but loved hearing because it sounded so similar to John and as close to a Beatles collab she could probably get without Paul
  • GeminiLanaFan likes this

#82 OFFLINE   #JusticeForYosemite

#JusticeForYosemite

LEAK THE TNC DEMO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 15d 7h 32m 33s

Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:35 PM

I really love these two and would love to hear a dark track from them both but idk what theme Marina’s record will be or what Lana’s working on so a collab could be on either one at this point. I think Marina said hers was done but maybe Lana wants her on her album? It’d be cool; she collabed with Stevie which I never expected to actually happen and Sean, John’s son, was what I never knew I wanted but loved hearing because it sounded so similar to John and as close to a Beatles collab she could probably get without Paul

People say marinas album is gonna be bubblegum pop

• Tragic Rabbit likes this

And God Saidtumblr_inline_oppy28eqS11tqw3cr_540.gifLet There Be Larina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users