True Romance

Tommy Genesis

1255244.jpg

Tommy Genesis is a Canadian rapper, singer, model and visual artist from Vancouver. She is half-Swedish, half-Tamil and was born in Vancouver, Canada. In 2015 she signed with Atlanta-based Awful Records. In 2017 she signed with Downtown Records/Interscope Records.

I only know 1 song by her "Lucky" but that one is really good.

I discovered it on this site actually in one of the status updates.

is it true she used to be male?

Love Tommy, she’s a bit of a guilty pleasure. Tommy and Lucky have both been good. 100 bad is decent lol. I’m the opposite though, I like her music but think her visuals lack and are shallow af.

Angelina is one of my faves by her! Check out the live version. I’ll look and post!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C0VDKCr2UwY

I like this song too 

Ok so I like have a love/hate relationship with Empty. It's like the beat and the hook (I ain't Empty hoe) are sooooooo on point but the actual lyrics are like soooooooo bad

Mess @ me being the only one that doesn't like Lucky. I live for 100 Bad and Tommy though  :hooker:

I don't really like Lucky. I much prefer her "rap" tracks. She works really well with Charlie Heat.