sxcx

Ashlee Simpson

I really like her voice. Shame she wasn't taken seriously after the SNL incident and because of the wannabe punk thing she had going on (then again that might have been on the label trying to create a new Avril). "Better Off", "Undiscovered", "Pieces of me", and "Love makes the world go round" are pretty songs, and "Fall In Love With Me" (bonus track from I Am Me) is so nice it's underrated. \

I don't really care for Evan's voice in these new songs. But Ashlee still sounds great. 

:sluttybunny:🌧️

I really like her voice. Shame she wasn't taken seriously after the SNL incident and because of the wannabe punk thing she had going on (then again that might have been on the label trying to create a new Avril). "Better Off", "Undiscovered", "Pieces of me", and "Love makes the world go round" are pretty songs, and "Fall In Love With Me" (bonus track from I Am Me) is so nice it's underrated. \

I don't really care for Evan's voice in these new songs. But Ashlee still sounds great. 

100% agree! and Fall In Love With Me deserves so much more than to be a bonus track ughhh. 

Yes! I think it was better than the other tracks on "I Am Me" to be honest.

I Am Me is one of my favorite albums of all time, but I think Fall In Love With Me should have replaced Burning Up