Sign in to follow this  
Amadeus

Blue Jeans @ SNL back on Lana's YT

uhm why did they make the video public again?

it's worse than the VG performance that night. and they couldn't upload one of the other Video God performances like the one @ letterman?

At least she'll start getting some coins from the trolls, that flop LFL really bankrupted ha label huh? now she has to rely on clickbait to afford her monthly filler treatments 

she's OVER

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

i76mrxw.png 

I think it's been private since 2012 and after the mix of her 2 channels some private videos have gone public. Like the two Tropico videos and some audio videos

yes it's been private but i didn't see it on her channel before now and all the comments are new and from today

is this hakan? is this the infamous vevo hacker? the elitist discord group chat hacking her accounts again? They want her to get DRAGGED for this performance again

Alternative LDR6 promo because she's lazy and they need Lana to be relevant again before they let her drop happiness is a butterfly?

i76mrxw.png 

OMG her hair is so cringe in this. Dying her hair and changing the cut was a great idea glad she did

no, black hair makes her look dull and washed out. but i guess that's appropriate and some sort of metaphor for her dying career.

i76mrxw.png 

yes it's been private but i didn't see it on her channel before now and all the comments are new and from today

is this hakan? is this the infamous vevo hacker? the elitist discord group chat hacking her accounts again? They want her to get DRAGGED for this performance again

Alternative LDR6 promo because she's lazy and they need Lana to be relevant again before they let her drop happiness is a butterfly?

Where is the label blocking things when we need them. Happiness is a Butterfly will burn her career down to the ground

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

okay but she WISHES she could hit these high notes and sing with this much energy again! 

looking at it now it's like better than LA to the bin material! 

She used to be such an icon, where is this lizzy? 

truly a fad

is this how little monsters fans felt like when gaga dropped joanne and they went back and listened to the fame again?

i76mrxw.png 

me watching the video before I stan her : that's terrible she can't sing 

me watching the video after I stan her : well, it's not her best but it's not bad at all , she sings it with style

me watching the video many years later :well that's was actually terrible but she is still a legend 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

yes it's been private but i didn't see it on her channel before now and all the comments are new and from today is this hakan? is this the infamous vevo hacker? the elitist discord group chat hacking her accounts again? They want her to get DRAGGED for this performance againAlternative LDR6 promo because she's lazy and they need Lana to be relevant again before they let her drop happiness is a butterfly? tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

I'm living for your posts tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

8nl2OpX.png