Sign in to follow this  
Amadeus

Blue Jeans @ SNL back on Lana's YT

Wow. This still makes me laugh and incredibly sad at the same damn time. Imagine how she must've felt afterward. 

Also, quick question: Why is she trying to sing so low? Can anybody tell me? Why did she fking do that so much early on? 

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Wow. This still makes me laugh and incredibly sad at the same damn time. Imagine how she must've felt afterward. 

Also, quick question: Why is she trying to sing so low? Can anybody tell me? Why did she fking do that so much early on? 

She said that in her early career nobody was taking her seriously so she started to sing in a lower voice 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

What Ultraheroin said plus she was very nervous and when you are nervous it's hard to reach very low and high notes..she tries so much to reach them..she has other performances even from 2011 where she nails them tho

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

yes it's been private but i didn't see it on her channel before now and all the comments are new and from today

is this hakan? is this the infamous vevo hacker? the elitist discord group chat hacking her accounts again? They want her to get DRAGGED for this performance again

Alternative LDR6 promo because she's lazy and they need Lana to be relevant again before they let her drop happiness is a butterfly?

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

I just wanted to say I'm a big fan of your recent hillarious-yet-on-point meltdowns you-go-girl-gif-20.gif

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Born to Die just got its 512th week- 6 FULL YEARS on the Billboard200 album chart which was not even released when she did SNL, one of the very few artists EVER to appear on SNL without  EVER having an album released 

IMHO I think this was posted to show the assholes who gave her hate (and still give her hate if anyone is still putting this down and sending hate and abuse her way) that

I survived.  I'm still standing

AND TO CELEBRATE- 

Here is one of the greatest videos of all time (I think at its time of release it was considered one of the Top 3 of all time-

ELTON JOHN

I'M STILL STANDING

AND NOW LANA IS THE #1 FEMALE ALBUM ARTIST OF ALL TIME

(MEANING NOT GOING FOR SINGLES, BUT WANTING PEOPLE TO LISTEN AND SAVOR THE ENTIRE ALBUM FROM CUT ONE TO THE END)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp