Masochism

ROSALÍA

why is this spanish girl so popular? i mean like... why dont other spanish singers get noticed but she does? genuinely curious

cause malamente was lowkey an hit. and also cause she is super creative, talented and brings something new/different to the table which most of other spanish singers don't do. but i mean, latin american male singers are pretty popular too and even more than her: luis fonsi, ozuna, j balvin etc..

cause malamente was lowkey an hit. and also cause she is super creative, talented and brings something new/different to the table which most of other spanish singers don't do. but i mean, latin american male singers are pretty popular too and even more than her: luis fonsi, ozuna, j balvin etc..

i guess if i like grimes i might like her singing in a foreign language too lmao - ill check her out

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I just got into her yesterday and omg, the talent. I love the lyrics and the sonority of the songs. Flamenco is not popular in my country so it's being really nice to hear these different songs.

The videos are unbeliavable. Pienso en tu mirá got me breathless.

Until now my favorites songs are Malamente and Pienso en tu mirá, but I'm still listening carefully the other songs.

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

this video, the junction of urban pop and classical flamenco, the britney outfit, the unreleased track at the beginning, her sampling "cry me a river" and then literally crying a river... perfection. put my palms together and separated them clapping for this queen ZVVcDeF.gif 

Many thanks to @@Amadeus for playing Malamente and Pienso en tu mira last night, this girl sure is different and special. :) I like how she mixes an old and classic sound with something new so that it sounds fresh and interesting. Her voice is great! Not everyone can sing like that.

I just finished playing El mal querer and I’m continuing with Los Ángeles now. I might have to listen to El mal querer again to remember the songs properly. :)

Edit: Whew, her VOICE in De Plata!! :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

shes coming gays........ shes on the 4rd consecutive studio day

musicians include billie eilish :toofloppy: , pharrell, arca, oneohtrix point never, ané carrasco, maka y jose... 

and apparently she already recorded the video D1AMfdnWsAA_mnU.jpg

She’s ok I prefer Mon Laferte

Dzo18TyX4AE93Vm.jpg