folklore

Ayesha Erotica

Ok so I'm just discovering her music via Slayyyter. What is her backstory? Is she a former scene kid? And is she ever going to put her old music back on Soundcloud?

It sucks to discover her just to find find out that she's quitting music and has torched all of her material, which means I'll have to rip everything that fans have put on YouTube.

Ok so I'm just discovering her music via Slayyyter. What is her backstory? Is she a former scene kid? And is she ever going to put her old music back on Soundcloud?

It sucks to discover her just to find find out that she's quitting music and has torched all of her material, which means I'll have to rip everything that fans have put on YouTube.

go back a few pages and there's a master post of pretty much everything she's put out

HEY STANS 

whats the third song here ?

with the around the world sample?? i love it, i know she has deleted a lot and isn't releasing this project but does it exist in full

guys i'm pretty sure that Candy it's Anna Nicole, Candy instrumental it's on the background music of Loose Teens

https://youtu.be/B1N0XtEsBLE
4:43

HEY STANS
whats the third song here ?
https://soundcloud.com/y3ke/ayesha-snippets

with the around the world sample?? i love it, i know she has deleted a lot and isn't releasing this project but does it exist in full

a H4u track, it's titled All Around the World (Lalala)

i was stuck at my grandparents all day with basically nothing to do so i made a blingee account and dedicated these 2 her

853688344_228933.gif?4

and these ayesha-aesthetic inspired ones

853687999_898284.gif?4

853686809_126176.gif?4

853685450_279988.gif?4

ive done nothing but listen to bff and vacation bible school and star on repeat im trying to encapsulate the hot pink sparkle glitter myspace feel

tumblr_inline_p7g3g992X51rujz3w_250.gif

I'm obsessed with her. I downloaded everything from the masterpost and I can't stop listening. I even created albums based on this bratz concept - I really didn't care for how old or how new the songs were, I was just putting everything together to sound the most cohesive as possible - I love this bitch so much

Yje8Y38.png

S8U9U3f.png

t21hJtJ.png

pXEiX1M.png

xX5llG4.png

K1c72us.png

I'm obsessed with her. I downloaded everything from the masterpost and I can't stop listening. I even created albums based on this bratz concept - I really didn't care for how old or how new the songs were, I was just putting everything together to sound the most cohesive as possible - I love this bitch so much

Yje8Y38.png

S8U9U3f.png

t21hJtJ.png

pXEiX1M.png

xX5llG4.png

K1c72us.png

could you post your album art? they're fantastic, i really dig them. 

redline

Yje8Y38.png

S8U9U3f.png

t21hJtJ.png

pXEiX1M.png

xX5llG4.png

K1c72us.png

these are so cute!! but what’s ‘hold me like a microphone’? i don’t think i have it?

these are so cute!! but what’s ‘hold me like a microphone’? i don’t think i have it?

ty! it's a cover, it's on the gd masterpost

i was gonna do a album just for the covers but i found out about more songs as i was reading the thread and mixed everything together

she removed Gangbang from Apple music aka the only solo song she had on streaming services..i have no words

this is the only song my mom won’t let me listen to. i remember i played it on my speakers and she ran in after the first verse telling me it was disgraceful and disgusting