folklore

Ayesha Erotica

it's just annoying to hear people say "she did this to herself" as if ANYONE would want to be stalked or harrassed??? she wanted to make music and have fun, period. like what how tf else is that supposed to be taken other than coldly??? and i don't just mean we should consider her physical safety, consider her mental safety, being doxxed and stalked or whatever is traumatic as fuck and i just think she should be given the space she asked for regardless of how she asked for it cause she is absolutely entitled to it.

you're absolutely right but no one said she did to herself. being targeted, harassed, and stalked by a psychopath is never "asking for it." I gave her nothing but compassion and respect in my posts, and want nothing but the best for her, even if that means never coming back. by safety I meant her overall wellbeing, I definitely understand the toxicity of stan culture and stan twitter (as referred to in my first post). she is a human and deserves the full respect and privacy that anyone else does.

you're absolutely right but no one said she did to herself. being targeted, harassed, and stalked by a psychopath is never "asking for it." I gave her nothing but compassion and respect in my posts, and want nothing but the best for her, even if that means never coming back. by safety I meant her overall wellbeing, I definitely understand the toxicity of stan culture and stan twitter (as referred to in my first post). she is a human and deserves the full respect and privacy that anyone else does.

"she knew what she signed up for" is what i was referring to but im glad you get it

"she knew what she signed up for" is what i was referring to but im glad you get it

no you misinterpreted it. I said "she should've known what she was signing up for" and what I meant was that she should've known about the things that come with fame along with all the great things such as stalkers and freaky people that call themselves fans because she had this extreme reaction to the acts of 1 person. I think you read through my initial post a bit quick.

can someone delete this thread already?? ayesha doesn't want any of this, anyone discussing her, she's retired. leave her alone. stupid stan faggots who made her quit in the first place.

can someone delete this thread already?? ayesha doesn't want any of this, anyone discussing her, she's retired. leave her alone. stupid stan faggots who made her quit in the first place.

.......anyways

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

i swear all these random accounts made just to post in this server demanding us to delete ayesha's songs and this thread are way more aggressive than any of her fans have ever been.....  :deadbanana: take a chill pill lol 

why did she think you were ayesha, i'm laughing so fucking much  :lmao:

it literally is her but pop off i guess!

She seemed like such a strong & confident bitch in all of her songs, yet she got scared by one ugly fagg she never saw in her fucking life. Tbh I think there's more than just gays that made her quit. One fucking stranger can't do all this

fuck ya'll, she has no chance of returning because of people like you.

oop, another throw away account made to only post on this thread! Yee Yee !

xMcVPI7.jpg

I hope Slayyyter hooks Ayesha up with Heidi, songs in the vein of Used would be PERFECT for her!

kyunchi - murakami (ft. aja) produced by ayesha:

This is so good!

scRbIDq.png