folklore

Ayesha Erotica

I hope Slayyyter hooks Ayesha up with Heidi, songs in the vein of Used would be PERFECT for her!

This is so good!

bitch please!

that's why ayesha quit, yall treat her like a fucking robot made for release songs!

she retired, let her in peace! that's what she wants, respect her  :facepalm:

idk why the mods dont delete this thread considering the good sis clearly doesnt want it up, anyway this the last time i call attention to this thread and come on this site, goodbye weirdos, hope you all learn some human decency<3

ayesha's not here btw, it's probs just ppl who know about the basic human decency i mentioned before<333

bitch please!

that's why ayesha quit, yall treat her like a fucking robot made for release songs!

Okay, calm down sister. I'm not treating her like a robot or anything of the sort. But she's been selling beats/features to make some money to survive for a little while now, and producing for Heidi would be a cool project for her that could also make her some decent money in my personal opinion. I spoke specifically of "Used" in my original post because that's the song I happened to be listening to at the time that sparked the idea of Ayesha maybe one day producing a track for Heidi. Sharing something I wish to happen between two artists I admire is not treating anyone like a robot.

Don't even try for a second to put words into my mouth.

scRbIDq.png

bitch please!

weren't you trying to trade her songs a few weeks ago announcing that you were trading them on a now edited post on this thread

kiss kiss hoebag

idk why the mods dont delete this thread considering the good sis clearly doesnt want it up, anyway this the last time i call attention to this thread and come on this site, goodbye weirdos, hope you all learn some human decency<3

ayesha's not here btw, it's probs just ppl who know about the basic human decency i mentioned before<333

:spin:

lol all these random accounts are all her. sis I tried to be logical but you really REALLY don't want to be reasonable. we all understand what you've been through and we tried to help, but all this attacking and fighting back people who appreciate your work is insane! please chill out!

lol all these random accounts are all her. sis I tried to be logical but you really REALLY don't want to be reasonable. we all understand what you've been through and we tried to help, but all this attacking and fighting back people who appreciate your work is insane! please chill out!

Exactly, she acts like we're animals trying to hunt her down.

can someone delete this thread already?? ayesha doesn't want any of this, anyone discussing her, she's retired. leave her alone. stupid stan faggots who made her quit in the first place.

You're a hypocrite. Weren't you asking me on PHF for deleted Ayesha songs?

Per the artist's request, this thread will be locked indefinitely.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The other Ayesha thread was locked per the artist's request. For the respect of the artist, please do not create a new one.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS