folklore

Ayesha Erotica

you know, i've really gone balls to wall in listening to every song she has put on both soundclouds and i'm thoroughly impressed with most every song. 

she has real talent!!! i love all of her different sounds and styles she's very unique.

it's pretty sad that horny4u won't be coming out, as i am one of the new "xcx" stans who recently discovered her

but i don't find her to be very pc music at all! i think shes more like... 2007 myspace era pop and thats a powerful ass moment in time

so i am kinda crushed other people ruined it for her...

but i emailed her, hoping to maybe work with her on some music. she's one of the most talented @home producers i've heard like ever.

i officially stan ayesha erotica and whatever genre she embraces

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

or just fuck all the people who pushed her to do pop music when she didn't want to,,,

i only said that b/c Ayesha said that she didn't even know what or who pc music / Charli XCX was until last year and she doesn't like people (PC Music/Charli fans) recently comparing them

[media=YouTube]

[/media]

did ayesha ever upload a full version of alone anywhere? 

I know slayyyter as of recently is getting it but I was just wondering because someone had uploaded a 1 minute long delicious snippet (even though the link was broken so it didn't even work fdvdf, a new link would be appreciated ! ) and I'm hoping they snatched alone if they were all ever posted somewhere that ayesha deleted

honestly if the only we're ever gonna hear the horny4u tracks is through slayyyter, then so be it. the only one I'd really want ayesha to keep is iconic tbh