folklore

Ayesha Erotica

why did she deactivate her twitter? i saw a tweet from her on private and then the account was gone??

the tweets themselves (unless you didn't get to read them) were, at least I thought, self explanatory. also she posted on her insta story saying she wouldn't be active on social media till next year.

the tweets themselves (unless you didn't get to read them) were, at least I thought, self explanatory. also she posted on her insta story saying she wouldn't be active on social media till next year.

What were the tweets? Was this about the whole Slayyyter mess going on now? (the drama i mean, not slayyyter herself)

death grips is online !

omg ayesha deleted all but like 3 songs off of soundcloud and thats just proof that ugly people don't deserve internet access like

she and slayyyter both deleted their ARt and twitters because awful people ruined it for everyone else.

i hope they don't stay discouraged but i wouldn't blame them if they ran far away from the internet after that sexual harassment & merciless bullying basically.

so sad :(

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

omg ayesha deleted all but like 3 songs off of soundcloud and thats just proof that ugly people don't deserve internet access like

she and slayyyter both deleted their ARt and twitters because awful people ruined it for everyone else.

i hope they don't stay discouraged but i wouldn't blame them if they ran far away from the internet after that sexual harassment & merciless bullying basically.

so sad :(

Can someone tell me whats the t about slayyyter and ayesha being harassed? what happened?

did anyone happen to download any of the songs from her alt. whore soundcloud   :defeated:

blue monday  :facepalm:  :defeated:  MAKEUP BAG :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

GND, synthetic demo, p*ssy, mcdonald's cosmetics, loose teens theme song, the toothless tina song, all GONE  :defeated:

the only songs I saved were from her main account (VBS and literal legend)  :defeated:

if ANYONE has a link to GND (I know it's on yt but it's shortened) or synthetic, i'll forever be thankful  :defeated:

a MIRACLE was bestowed on this day

do you also have TBBD @Sexclusive?

u mean I'm a Doll? sure let me get the file

[link removed] i originally named the file the boom boom doll but it's actually called I'm a Doll so yeah

also forgot to include anthem We Still Fuck [link removed]

Edited by Elle
Please do not post download links to content that is not meant to be public per artist's request.

kiss kiss hoebag

artist that isn't that relevant but is really great and talented and deserves more attention: hi---

stan who lives in a bubble: who???? who??? sorry im a fucking owl who???? idk who that is, they don't have a label.... who???/!?!?!?/1/1/1?1!???? omg! drag her! slay her! end her! who is she?

kiss kiss hoebag