TrashMagiq

Kacey Musgraves

what's the general opinion around here on Pageant Material as an album?  i absolutely LOVE like half of it (late to the party, pageant material, die fun, miserable, family is family, fine/are you sure) but the other half just doesn't catch me as much.

It's my least favorite of her's. I only like a couple songs.

I think Pageant material was the album of hers that caught my attention the least when it came out, it’s a great record but I think she definitely outperformed it on STDP and Golden Hour

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Our yeehaw queen has won 2/3 of her Grammy noms tonight! She has tough competition in the Album of the Year category, but I would be over the moon for her if she won. Golden Hour was hands down my favorite album last year.

wasn't she also nominated for country album of the year?  like country song (butterflies), country solo performance (space cowboy), country album of the year, and then album of the year

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Our yeehaw queen has won 2/3 of her Grammy noms tonight! She has tough competition in the Album of the Year category, but I would be over the moon for her if she won. Golden Hour was hands down my favorite album last year.

Agree 100%, And GH is my least favorite Kacey record. I’m so happy she won!!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You