TrashMagiq

Kacey Musgraves

Just a friendly reminder that Kacey is THAT artist to be stanning during this Lana drought! She is so perfect.

That’s all, carry on.

not to bump this old thread but i noticed that the site Taylor's Inner Circle (best known for their Taylor Swift collection) has a section on her that lists a ton of content including a lot of Golden Hour demos- do we have any information on them at all or are they just a mystery?

(the page in question to save you time)

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I was initially under the impression it was her song and the start to her new era, but it seems to be a Troye song featuring her, which makes me much less excited I must say. 

Alright ladies, what are we going to do to get a Kacey feature on a Tulsa Jesus Freak collab? Like what she did with Easy with Troye Sivan? Kacey would SLAY the second verse, and the slightly sarcastic and southern tone of the song is totally Kacey's vibe. And since Kacey and Lana already collabed for her Christmas show, it's not a completely delulu prospect!

I'm officially starting a campaign! Catch me spamming Kacey's Insta comments :hype:

giphy-1.gif 

Bunch of new Kacey information about the new album shared on Twitter by @/KaceyAccess and some other accounts that I cant remember atm.

New album is called Star-Crossed! It will be released before September 31st (apparently) and is listed for release on September 24th on albumoftheyear.org currently.

Her lead single is alleged to be released this week (August 27th). 

The album is about her divorce with Ruston Kelly, and is reported to be more psychedelic influenced than Golden Hour, and more pop oriented, but still has that country flare Golden Hour had. It will have 15 tracks. One of the tracks is called ‘If I Was An Angel’, another ‘Camera Roll’. ‘Peach Fuzz’ may be on there too.

She will be performing at the VMAs according to @deuxmoiworld on Twitter.

There is more in depth detail on the sound of the album etc in her interview with Crack Magazine, and across KaceyAccess’s Twitter page. I’m super excited! 

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

3 minutes ago, Style said:

Bunch of new Kacey information about the new album shared on Twitter by @/KaceyAccess and some other accounts that I cant remember atm.

New album is called Star-Crossed! It will be released before September 31st (apparently) and is listed for release on September 24th on albumoftheyear.org currently.

The album is about her divorce with Ruston Kelly, and is reported to be more psychedelic influenced than Golden Hour, and more pop oriented, but still has that country flare Golden Hour had. It will have 15 tracks. One of the tracks is called ‘If I Was An Angel’, another ‘Camera Roll’. ‘Peach Fuzz’ may be on there too.

There is more in depth detail on the sound of the album etc in her interview with Crack Magazine, and across KaceyAccess’s Twitter page. I’m super excited! 

Super excited for this! It's been forever lol.

3 minutes ago, Style said:

cant WAIT, golden hour remains absolute perfection 

aOaIzH2.gif

6 hours ago, Style said:

oooo the tea must be real bc

aOaIzH2.gif