Sex

Ava Max

highkey does anyone have Salt in HQ, the marketplace i normally buy music from doesn't have it and i don't want to have to use a soundcloud rip

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

She really thinks she did something with that haircut :rip:

SBP is catchy tho

Honestly, I like it. But I suppose it's about taste. :P

Anyway, she's hot IMO. And the only song I dislike so far is that Barbie mess.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

taste, it's terrible. let's hope it's not on the album.

IKR. Even if it is on the album, I'll probably delete it or something. BTW, do we know the release date?

IKR. Even if it is on the album, I'll probably delete it or something. BTW, do we know the release date?

we don't. ava said she has a date but can't reveal it yet, looks like everything is planned. we just have to wait for the announcement  :excited:

we don't. ava said she has a date but can't reveal it yet, looks like everything is planned. we just have to wait for the announcement :excited:

Yes! This bitch will fuck me up, and I'm ready for that! :excited:

Anyway, I don't get the "Ava is the new Gaga". What, girl can't be blonde and "crazy" (because of her haircut) in 2019? She's confident and powerful.

And that's enough and can't be compared to someone who wore meat. I love them both, and IMO they can't be compared, IDK what ppl are using, can I have some?

Yes! This bitch will fuck me up, and I'm ready for that! :excited:

Anyway, I don't get the "Ava is the new Gaga". What, girl can't be blonde and "crazy" (because of her haircut) in 2019? She's confident and powerful.

And that's enough and can't be compared to someone who wore meat. I love them both, and IMO they can't be compared, IDK what ppl are using, can I have some?

I mean, it's not a bad thing imo. I see where those comparisions come from, Sweet but Psycho is a song that Gaga would definitely release in 2009-2011. However, I don't hear it with the rest of her songs, Salt reminds me of Sia for example. Little Monsters support her though so she is winning, only pressed people have issues with it  :teehee:

I mean, it's not a bad thing imo. I see where those comparisions come from, Sweet but Psycho is a song that Gaga would definitely release in 2009-2011. However, I don't hear it with the rest of her songs, Salt reminds me of Sia for example. Little Monsters support her though so she is winning, only pressed people have issues with it :teehee:

Probably, but still... They shouldn't be compared.

Anyway, LM are supporting her? Since when? Cuz I've seen on GGD that most of the members are dragging her, and I fought with some of them. :teehee:

Who cares about haters, anyway? I'm so excited about her album, I wanna scream.

Probably, but still... They shouldn't be compared.

Anyway, LM are supporting her? Since when? Cuz I've seen on GGD that most of the members are dragging her, and I fought with some of them. :teehee:

Who cares about haters, anyway? I'm so excited about her album, I wanna scream.

atrl monsters love ha  :flutter:  ggd is shit, we been knew

she has made several points with those two songs in the op

not a fan of sweat, blood and organs or whatever that song is called again ugh i wish they'd finally release ha poker face 

i76mrxw.png