Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

Can't wait for Azealia having a Twitter mental breakdown over Lana calling herself "ice queen."

She’s too busy worrying about the color of everyones assholes at the moment. Lana has a good week to two before Azealia realizes what’s happening.

For some of you a slow song automatically means a bad/boring song. Y’all are basic, Lana’s ballads are masterpieces and the Venice Bitch snippet sounds amazing.

she has great slow songs but venice bitch has unmemorable music and singing

i am a huge fan of long songs and progressive music (i myself am working on a really long album lol) but venice bitch has such a sweet and catchy melody. i want people to get hyped for this and the length will def be a turn off for the GP.

not that it's what i care the most, obviously. i prefer quality. but at the same time i always want lana to do good commercially :D

i am a huge fan of long songs and progressive music (i myself am working on a really long album lol) but venice bitch has such a sweet and catchy melody. i want people to get hyped for this and the length will def be a turn off for the GP.

not that it's what i care the most, obviously. i prefer quality. but at the same time i always want lana to do good commercially :D

tbh who even cares about the GP anymore. I love that Lana is just making music how she wants to make it and isn't catering to any group, or the GP, and she's just doing what she wants! music shouldn't be about charts or sales or pleasing the general public or being "radio friendly".