[Outro]
Catch a wave and take in the sweetness
Take in the sweetness
Want this, you need this
Are you ready for it?

Are you ready for it?

Are you ready for it?

mH6fLZ4.gif

I’m really thinking this track may be Yosemite reworked (or just retitled) based on the “candle in the wind” lyric.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Do we have many of the original Yosemite lyrics to compare?

We did it for fun, we did it for free.

I did it for you. You did it for me.

We did it for the right reasons.

And

I am no longer a candle in the wind.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Expanding on a theory told by a friend: The Guardian interview took place in the Maritime Apartments,

“You took my sadness out of context

I can the mariner’s apartment complex”

Mariner is most likely a false name for Maritime.

I really believe her to be alluding to this in the song. I just have those feels lol! This is an interesting fact to know. Further solidifies my belief in that.

I really believe her to be alluding to this in the song. I just have those feels lol! This is an interesting fact to know. Further solidifies my belief in that.

What happened in the Guardian interview?

What happened in the Guardian interview?

A reporter made a story out of Lana saying she wished she was dead already. She opened up to him thinking that he wouldn’t share some of the things she said and he took advantage of her naivete. She’s claimed it was out of context and that he positioned himself as a fan and that she could trust him basically.

You can look it up and read his story!

Also she really opens up a bit more about it in the recording of her Pitchfork interview from last year. It’s a great listen if you haven’t heard it before.

A reporter made a story out of Lana saying she wished she was dead already. She opened up to him thinking that he wouldn’t share some of the things she said and he took advantage of her naivete. She’s claimed it was out of context and that he positioned himself as a fan and that she could trust him basically.

You can look it up and read his story!

Also she really opens up a bit more about it in the recording of her Pitchfork interview from last year. It’s a great listen if you haven’t heard it before.

Ohhhh, I remember hearing about it. Finally she's talking about it in a song! Thank you

I just really took time to read "The Guardian" article and it was just such a mess, I'm just glad we are in 2018, almost 2019, and she got better and changed her mind.

Because that interview....ew.

EDIT: AND THAT WAS PAID BY HER FUCKING UK LABEL I JUST CAN'T HDNKDSKNSDJSNDNSJNSNSN

Expanding on a theory told by a friend: The Guardian interview took place in the Maritime Apartments,

“You took my sadness out of context

At the mariner’s apartment complex”

Mariner is most likely a false name for Maritime.

I can already imagine her singing it live in future where she changes it and says Maritime Apartment Complex then pauses to say "bitch" after it :defeated:

Candle in the wind is a phrase always associated with Elton John, first as an album cut in the early 1970s, (it was not a single origianally in the USA), later as a live single from Australia in 1980s and then the new Princess Diana version after her death.

(Elton/Bernie of course when one refers to Elton as Bernie writes the lyrics)

Yosemite as a song title (totally different song) was used and charted by Travis Scott a few weeks ago, making that title for her now obsolete

To me the song is very Elton John like (of course almost everything can be traced back to Elton and JS Bach before him

Interesting too is IMHO using the phrase in a no longer a candle in the wind is further removing herself from the Marilyn image and therefore

Elizabeth is further removed (as Honeymoon and the Lust for Life showed) from Lana Del Rey

So it shows how important Coachella was on Lust for Life to where she is today Sept.2018

and the waves in the vid, remind me of the recent tour live Pretty when I cry (which was only truly seen when watching it on the screens

and not if one was focused on her at the concerts, for those that were in the audience.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp