Sign in to follow this  
Lust

Cardi B attempts to fight Nicki

so...ladies!  looks like it finally happened, Cardiovascular Bronchitis and the "queen" of rap Nicki Minaj got into a physical fight and it didn't actually get too physical because of security and what not. 

Nicki started talking shit about Cardi's baby and ofcourse this ticked her off and well the rest is history!

This happened at a fashion week event earlier tonight

Heres a vid(why don't we all take a lewk.mp4): http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2018/09/07/cardi-b-attack-nicki-minaj-shoe-fashion-week-party/

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Atlantic probably paid Cardi to fight Nicki, didn't they do that to another artist or something?

anyway, i never liked Nicki, just her music. she kind of seems like a bitch...?

Yeah these "feuds" always get really big and that helps them sell alotta records.

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

oooohhhh Nicki needs to chill tbh she's been raging since her album release...

#2 isn't exactly a flop she's just weirdly insecure lately

she hasn't been the same since she got destroyed by remy ma.

honestly i use to like nicki minaj, but now she's straight up annoying and her base are just an army of frantic monkeys. i like cardi more because she has a better personality and is latina

Tbh Ninkki deserved it

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Azealia is always trying to be relevant somehow.

Anyway, I'm surprised Nicki is dumb enough to try and start a beef with an actual Blood member.

giphy.gif

to be fair nicki constantly insulting peoples innocent children is just asking for trouble, like really girl ur almost 40 and youre acting like this? are you okay girl im worried about u...

now we know cardi is really about that life lmaooo

I quite like them both but neither of them is the Queen of hip-hop or not even close they couldn't hold a candle to Lauryn Hill of the Fugees who is a great rapper and singer, songwriter and produced her own #1 album.

I quite like them both but neither of them is the Queen of hip-hop or not even close they couldn't hold a candle to Lauryn Hill of the Fugees who is a great rapper and singer, songwriter and produced her own #1 album.

Lauryn Hill doesn't even show up to 3/4th of the shows she books.

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~