Elle

Video Series announced for 'Mariners Apartment Complex'

This entirely based on nothing but we know Chuck has been working on a documentary for YEARS now, literally since like 2012. Filming concerts, her life, etc. We also know about that witch broom film they shot last year. What if the reason Lana is releasing two new songs is to go with the FINALLY released full length documentary about Lana

wait what witch broom film? lol

wait what witch broom film? lol

As far as I remember it's a video with Lana, Chuck and a witch broom that was posted on Instagram by the time of the election

original.gif

Update on this -

44741587202_87ca3b7870_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I just had a weird theory about this -

It’s obvious the clips were for Happiness is a Butterfly, and Lana recently put the snippet back up on her Instagram.

What if this series is a documentary/music video for HIAB?

Chuck was seen at some LATTM shows recording fans & Lana.

What is the music video contains clips of fans, herself performing on tour, and backstage moments? “Sing it for my babies on the tour life”

I could totally see a behind the scenes documentary slash music video for HIAB with this concept.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It’s obvious the clips were for Happiness is a Butterfly, and Lana recently put the snippet back up on her Instagram.

What is the music video contains clips of fans, herself performing on tour, and backstage moments? “Sing it for my babies on the tour life”

I could totally see a behind the scenes documentary slash music video for HIAB with this concept.

A behind-the-scenes documentary/film would totally make sense. This would also explain why she said that she's thinking about releasing a "standalone" single in October – HIAB might not be on Norman Fucking Roswell, but just a separate single to go along with the film.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Sounds legit... Could HIAB be the stand alone single she might drop in October... As a promo song for this little docufilm?

A behind-the-scenes documentary/film would totally make sense. This would also explain why she said that she's thinking about releasing a "standalone" single in October – HIAB might not be on Norman Fucking Roswell, but just a single to go along with the film.

Our minds ahahaha

Could be: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/3764-rob-and-chuck-share-a-few-things-about-lana-tropico-etc/&do=findComment&comment=138200

Sadly, that documentary never saw the light of day... some day maybe

This would also explain why she said that she's thinking about releasing a "standalone" single in October

Where did she say she wants to do a standalone single? Was that on the beats radio one interview on the Venice bitch premier?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

dude. this has to happen. This sounds PERFECT.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: